Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Can't believe anyone that isn't falling in line with "the system" would support anything the she says by reposting stupid memes about her in support of her ideals/policies.

i assure you that i am not sincere posting in "The Political Memes Thread". i don't particularly like elizabeth warren, for some of the reasons you listed.

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

No, my politics rely only upon working for what you have and not being a pussy with your hand out.  I want low taxes because I don't want to be paying for you poor stupid lazy mother fuckers that have no ambition to skate through life.  Nobody paid for my shit, I had to work for it and I had adults in my life that were smart enough to instill this idea in me at a young age.

Let's try to discredit working for what you have in life.

What happened to ya'lls student loan debt forgiveness your puppet prez campaigned so hard on during the pre-election measuring contests?

Oh that's right, you believed someone that lied to you and you're still trying to figure out if you can even begin to detox off your Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) you keep getting dosed on MSM and social media.

Anyone still using social media is pretty retarded at this point.  You don't need to keep in contact with any of those mother fuckers or worry about what someone you don't know is doing.... yet you'll wast like 40% of your day scrolling through your phone looking at stupid shit  from people that will never matter to your life.

..... and i've got crazy politics.  You gonna share what you smokin on or what breh?

Btw, I may riff on some of you guys a lot, but the truth is that I would still enjoy drinking a beer with any of you at the end of the day.  I'm only hard on you guys about politics because once your asshole is blown out by MSM a soft touch doesn't really stimulate you anymore.

My dad was an iron worker and I didn’t go to college. Also don’t have social media. Grew up blue collar but still don’t believe anger is a solution to anything. You can’t generalize people and tell them they are something just so you can justify your narrative lol. Just think a lot of your politics are bonkers. Laymen taking stock in politics in general is pretty stupid tbh. But yeah getting so angry over peoples opposing positions is pretty bonkers.