Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.png.394ecacd2f30cb7265ed7d11ca080316.png

When you finally live up to your family name.

What concerns me with this is last part.  "Unsuspecting American's mobile phones and computers".  

Unsuspecting is admitting to unlawful seizure of personal info without merit.  Am I right?

• Truth 2

9 minutes ago, ndv said:

What concerns me with this is last part.  "Unsuspecting American's mobile phones and computers".  

Unsuspecting is admitting to unlawful seizure of personal info without merit.  Am I right?

Mercer been told you, never store anything in the cloud that isn't an 256 bit encrypted DMG. Especially images. They/them probably just ran image recognition software to scoop countless dick pics.

57 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

E6C3C63D-FCB3-4D38-86EA-C6207E63E9FC.jpeg

Just the random magazine org alone gives me anxiety. Wondering if he's training weapon/mag swaps or this is just his my wife won't fix me a sammich LARP.

• Truth 1

Hopefully @Dark_Knightis just deep in the mystery lamp mystery stakeout. No time for sniz, work, or even looking at the phone & oontzing. Eyes stay on the lamp, except for blinking. Snorting meth to stay awake, filling the 11th piss bottle in a small broom closet that's too small to sit down, but it's near the lamp. That would be cool.

• Truth 1

11 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Hopefully @Dark_Knightis just deep in the mystery lamp mystery stakeout. No time for sniz, work, or even looking at the phone & oontzing. Eyes stay on the lamp, except for blinking. Snorting meth to stay awake, filling the 11th piss bottle in a small broom closet that's too small to sit down, but it's near the lamp. That would be cool.

I’m just out here lamping