12oz gets around....

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

IMG_2689.thumb.jpeg.7818bab8e1d0d9c4493913127dee6428.jpeg

If anyone is in NYC tonight's the last night of this show. Attendance is mandatory IMO, very well done, super broad spectrum of familiar faces going back to King Cornbread, plus a bunch of new shit so hopefully you'll walk away with an appreciation for some new shit you've never seen before.

Linked up with@jbrshmonster yesterday there, crew almost got line cut by a Karen that was covered in sweat at Nas's restaurant later in BK. Good times.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Nas’s restaurant🤔 When did that happen??

2015, not a bad spot, great chicken but a bit gimmicky. I got a Teriyaki Chicken pineapple waffles. Chicken was dope, pineapple waffles were just standard waffles with a few chunks of pineapple sprinkled on them. Jib's ordered a Pecan waffle, same thing, just a pecan or two sprinkled on top. Homegirl we with I forgot was vegetarian, she was down to go and ordered the vegetarian chicken holy shit it was bad, very disrespectful to vegetarians lol, def not 40 side of things materiel.

1516797298_ScreenShot2019-09-29at10_43_25AM.png.66b02fc877b26d49e5d5b04729480d4b.png

• Like 1

IMG_4808.thumb.JPG.a0417ecbdd96c9147fbd0be64acca310.JPG

Some day someone will be lying too drunk on the dirty bathroom floor of this concert hall, sweaty, miserable, asking god for forgiveness and a sign that this will all be over soon.  As they reach up toward the trash can to try to lift themselves up they see it: 12OZPROPHET.  They have seen the light, it's a miracle!  Then they puke against the wall.  

• LOL! 3

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed.  I am going to eventually restore the thing to showroom, or do a custom build.  Not sure what I really wanna do?  I kinda like the old non discreet look it has going.  People behind you will switch lanes because the looks says slow, so it makes road commutes nice and quite so to speak.  Although, I do have to say/ I get more people asking me about my '93 240 than any other car I owned. 

I know someone who has a wagon, not sure what year, but they have over 600,000 miles on it and it runs smooth, always has run smooth.  All they do, is get the oil changed at 3k and take care of the maint intervals in the same milage periods as the book says to do. 

• Like 1

@KILZ FILLZ I grew up to driving hondas before I had a license.  I used to own a '03 TLS.  Of course if anyone knows anything about that model '99 - '03 the gearbox was trash.  There's a 1000 page report on the car from NTSB.  Basicaully Honda didn't fully understand how mechanically complex a sequential gearbox is.  So the problem honda found is that gear 3 would prematurely burn up.  I put 3 trans in the car.  Which was stupid, but since I understand how hondas operate I kept defining insanity.  Smoked a a few 7 series and one cls400 '15 running stock.  

What I really should have done was engine swap the tls to a civic.  

But yeah, Honda's run best at 4500 rpm gear shifts.  Can't let the rpm drop below 4000 during shifts or you will lose.  Oh yeah!  Run it at that rpm range on an 1/4 but more so an 1/8 tank so the fume compression is at it highest pressure and a honda will amaze you at the top end.  

Anyhow, speaking of wagons, I've been looking at the e63 just not sure if I wanna deal with the maint cost.  If not I'll probably end up with the hybrid rlx 377hp.  

• 2 weeks later...