Guest Resurrection

I just picked up Getting Up for $10, It was defo worth it even if its repetitive. TEN DOLLARS MOTHERFUCKER!

Mostly I just bang out games on my PSP. Infected, FIFA Street, NBA Street, Lumines, GTA:LCS, and Pursuit Force all find their way in my PSP. I also use it for music when im gettin my art on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HELLLLLL YES.

I love that game. Too bad my PS2 is broke.

The headshots and throat slitting is the greatest. I went through the game a second time and said fuck stealth, I'm killing everything that moves.

And I did.

-fuse.

I tend to have trouble with some of the stealth stuff, i thought the camo change and food was tits..the whole jungle theme is off the handle bars..

yeah I have an x600 pro. shit isnt gonna cut it for too much longer. I think I'm gonna go with the Geforce 7600GT or somthin. comes in right at around $150

Wait, what's this? Half-Life 2 ran decently with my ATI 9800 256/256, this uses the same engine so how could the x series not cut it? I had some major FPS drops at times and sound-skipping, but it was definitly playable. Deathmatch was rough, though. Hey, if you play DM, look for the level "Casual", it's still on a couple of servers, made it for the Valve contest last year.

i dont like source. i have it' date=' and i do play every once in awhile. but im a 1.6 man.[/quote']

deffo, i like the plain graphics in 1.6 it makes the game more focused on skill. I find source is to much pritty pritty,

I used to play this game everyday and it became a lifestyle. Then i gave it up for new year ;)

I just installed Rome Total War. I've never really played a strategy game' date=' so I hope it's good.[/color']

Hell yeah, it's amazing. You'll love it. And if you can, get the Alexander expansion pack. I heard that it's much better than the Barbarian Invasions one.

• 2 weeks later...

GTA: Liberty City Stories (I play it on PS2) is pretty fuckin' good. It's pretty much like GTA: III but with bikes and some new cars, but I'm so glad that they're coming out with this and Vice City Stories before the next real GTA comes out in October, 2007.

Also, I read that the new Rockstar table tennis game engine is what's being used in the next GTA.

So, yeah, if you like GTA, you gotta get LCS. At least for the radio shows and the prequel elements that explain how certain things are how they are in Liberty City.

Yo' date=' anybody up on Second Life? I'm beginning to become very interested in it. I've always kind of had this vision of the future as increasingly virtual, and this definitely looks like the beginning.[/quote']

I just signed up for the free 2nd life dealie thing. I've been wanting to check it out as well