Guest Resurrection

I just signed up for the free 2nd life dealie thing. I've been wanting to check it out as well

Yeah, I just did as well. Unfortunately there was an error verifying my PayPal info and I didn't get the free $250 Linden bucks. I'm gonna dive in and get my broke hustle on.

If I design my avatar like a bum, you think I can ask for money at the virtual stoplights?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, I just did as well. Unfortunately there was an error verifying my PayPal info and I didn't get the free $250 Linden bucks. I'm gonna dive in and get my broke hustle on.

If I design my avatar like a bum, you think I can ask for money at the virtual stoplights?

yo mams, what's your name on there? mine is Snax Otoro. this shit is kinda wacky

B0002CHIWY.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1124744371_.jpg

just beat this game recently... probably the best and most realistic wwii fps i ever played... then again the only other game i played was medal of honor...

so i had to cop the sequel and am playin it now:

B0009Z3IWS.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1129392847_.jpg

i saw the preview trailer of the third one (hell's highway) on the xbox 360 and the graphics look incredible. almost looks like real film and not a video game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS8rp8YDQEs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does any one have a call of duty 2 key generator?

I'm in serious need for one so i can play online.

I tried downloading one but it turned out to be a spyware bomb.

You can't play online with a key gen, only single player. Go buy the game n00b, it's like 25$ =|

Hitman 2's sorta ill. Been playing that recently.

Tiger Woods 06 gets the gasface. Heard 07 is supposed to be good again, though.

Condemned is cool. Linear as fuck but fun for novelty's sake.

Subspace Continuum when I'm estupido bored. Shit can't get old.

Can't wait for Bully, Gears of War and Spore.

dynastywarriors5.jpg

this game is pretty fun. reminds me of those chinese flicks about ancient china and some dude in a crowd killing like 1,000 enemies. some people came down on it because they say each sequel is pretty much the same, just with some added features. but since part 5 is the only one i played it's new to me