Guest Resurrection

Half life 2/ FEAR/ Call of Duty 2

and al those SNES games = boo yah

PS3 will bankrupt sony.The system costs MORE than $1000 to make and they are trying to sell it for 500 to 600 wich is already to expencive. They were trying to make a new mother board system and some crazy new engin that only works on the high deff disks so that THEY would monopolise the gameing community and make every company want them

the engin is to hard to work with, most companies have droped their PS3 projects and moved to Xbox360 due to frustration and the game just NOT working.

they are pushing deadlines back because the system is to expesive doesent work and they have to redesign the controller. "why dont they stop"

They fucked up and put waaaaay to mutch money into it.

the sailes will fail.No one will make games for it because the engin is retarded...they will make NO money off of the fan boys that do buy them and sony will go bankrupt.

sad but true..go get an Xbox 360 or new nintendo thingy..shit just get a stacked computer and call it a night. its over.

on a guitar hero is seriously like...god to me. they need some dragonforce songs on there with some triple picking like slayer and it would be the best game ever made.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Black

1127478650_29b.jpg

Parrapa The Rapper

playstation_parappa_large.jpg

Frequency

frequency_screen007.jpg

Amplitude

a_screen011.jpg

Guitar Hero

guitarhero.jpg

XENOGEARS, WONK SAGGIN

Foto+Xenogears.jpg

logo.jpg

Bomberman 64

602230.jpg

Chrono Cross

ccinstr.jpg

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

small_shaolin-monk-cover.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus

2307.jpg

shadow_of_the_colossus2b.jpg

HOW can you look at that cover and NOT want to play this?

and the revolutionary classic, Super Mario 64

260px-Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

I know i missed a bunch but fuck 56k.

All but 3, i have the soundtracks to. I'm big on soundtracks. I also testplayed 3 of the above. Gotta get my damn guitar replaced. Nerd life.

*edit for SpyD knowing what Gitaroo Man is! I got that soundtrack too, word! *whistles katamari's theme*

nah' date=' ps3 wont bankrupt sony.[/quote']

But I believe it WILL lose them that oh so special leading market share. They're tryin to use the console to push Blu-Ray instead of games really. Blu-Ray is gonna fail anyway. Beta anyone?

Half life 2/ FEAR/ Call of Duty 2

and al those SNES games = boo yah

PS3 will bankrupt sony.The system costs MORE than $1000 to make and they are trying to sell it for 500 to 600 wich is already to expencive. They were trying to make a new mother board system and some crazy new engin that only works on the high deff disks so that THEY would monopolise the gameing community and make every company want them

the engin is to hard to work with, most companies have droped their PS3 projects and moved to Xbox360 due to frustration and the game just NOT working.

they are pushing deadlines back because the system is to expesive doesent work and they have to redesign the controller. "why dont they stop"

They fucked up and put waaaaay to mutch money into it.

the sailes will fail.No one will make games for it because the engin is retarded...they will make NO money off of the fan boys that do buy them and sony will go bankrupt.

sad but true..go get an Xbox 360 or new nintendo thingy..shit just get a stacked computer and call it a night. its over.

on a guitar hero is seriously like...god to me. they need some dragonforce songs on there with some triple picking like slayer and it would be the best game ever made.

Wherever you read that there are developers not liking to make a game for PS3, there are just as many interviews with people saying that it's a dream to develop for.

Black looks fucking rad.

Been playing The Punisher on xbox. Alright game pritty addictive and i'm getting pritty far

Don't play the xbox as often as I should. Maybe that's a good thing

Online game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory for PC. Fucking fun world war 2 game.

Haha no shit!

who cares?

im sure back in the day though writers were loveing the pac man and space invaders, pong + and so on...

anyway.

QUAKE IS THE BEST GAME EVER!

E V E R.

games suck single player.

all about online play.

playing Call of Duty 2 atm online.

KICKS ASS.

just got a rippa score.

80 frags.

12 deaths.

1337 pwn n00bs.