Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SpyD+Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RiSC@Apr 3 2006, 04:44 PM

i downloaded Getting Up to see if it was any good, but it wont run on my damn computer.. fuckin graphics card... i played AOE 3, which got old kinda quick.. ive also been playing Mafia, a game from 2000 i think, but its a good game..

whatre some decent games thatll run on 2.8ghz, 512 RAM, and a shitty video card?

Getting up sucked. I got mad that i downloaded that shit so I KNOW niggas that bought it are mad.

you should look at games made with the quake 3 engine. RTCW, etc

they should run good on your setup.

[/b]

thats one game i never actually looked in to for one reason or another.. i might have to go about doing that

havent played a FPS since CoD i think.. i also gotta get a combat flight sim, haha i saw a show about dogfighting and had to dig out the old joystick (no homo) but the only game i have is an old ass one

Originally posted by RiSC+Apr 3 2006, 05:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RiSC - Apr 3 2006, 05:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SpyD@Apr 3 2006, 10:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-RiSC@Apr 3 2006, 04:44 PM

i downloaded Getting Up to see if it was any good, but it wont run on my damn computer.. fuckin graphics card... i played AOE 3, which got old kinda quick.. ive also been playing Mafia, a game from 2000 i think, but its a good game..

whatre some decent games thatll run on 2.8ghz, 512 RAM, and a shitty video card?

Getting up sucked. I got mad that i downloaded that shit so I KNOW niggas that bought it are mad.

thats one game i never actually looked in to for one reason or another.. i might have to go about doing that

havent played a FPS since CoD i think.. i also gotta get a combat flight sim, haha i saw a show about dogfighting and had to dig out the old joystick (no homo) but the only game i have is an old ass one

[/b]

I had a bunch of addons for MS Flight Simulator 2004, but they got deleted when my shit crashed a while ago. I still play that a good amount. Right now Oblivion is my main shit, and I play WoW some. And I still get down in UT2004. Come fuck wit me in that someone, I've been playin UT since 99.

Oblivion is very awsome. I really enjoy sandbox games. They are fun because you can always go back and just sort of do what ever you want.

Getting up really sucked. They went for the wrong kind of game. It need to be more of a sandbox thing and have some sort of online mode.

The only game I play on heavy roation is Half Life 2:Deathmatch.

vortal_pic_134792.jpg

This game has one of the best Death Matches I have ever played. Nothing really beats the gravity gun and throwing a table into a bunch of guys.

Weapon of choice: revolver

Originally posted by SpyD+Apr 3 2006, 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Apr 3 2006, 10:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuse=--action@Apr 3 2006, 08:35 AM

I didn't know that they have it for DC.

I have one, I'll have to scrounge up a copy.

-fuse.

check torrentspy.com for a torrent. It's only like 17MB

[/b]

To burn for DC or is there a comp. version?

-fuse.

Originally posted by SpyD+Apr 3 2006, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpyD - Apr 3 2006, 06:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by RiSC@Apr 3 2006, 05:17 PM

I had a bunch of addons for MS Flight Simulator 2004, but they got deleted when my shit crashed a while ago. I still play that a good amount. Right now Oblivion is my main shit, and I play WoW some. And I still get down in UT2004. Come fuck wit me in that someone, I've been playin UT since 99.

[/b]

.Now this is where its at, ive been a MSFS geek for years now. SpyD you check out any of those screenshots for MSFS X yet ? hot hot shit.

Originally posted by SpotJockin+Apr 3 2006, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpotJockin - Apr 3 2006, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SpyD@Apr 3 2006, 06:22 PM

.Now this is where its at, ive been a MSFS geek for years now. SpyD you check out any of those screenshots for MSFS X yet ? hot hot shit.

[/b]

There are so many acronyms in here, it's ridiculous.

Also, I used to be addicted to flight simulators.

-fuse.

Originally posted by SpotJockin+Apr 3 2006, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SpotJockin - Apr 3 2006, 10:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SpyD@Apr 3 2006, 06:22 PM

[/b]

oh fuck yeah FSX looks so fuckin dope.ss_7_lg_flightsimulatorx.jpg

ss_1_lg_flightsimulatorx.jpg

I'm thinkin about coppin this