Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
YO' date=' PEEP http://www.1up.com FOR SOME ILL SCREENS FROM BATTLEFIELD 2142.

Also, the Nintendo Revolution will be called the Ninendo Wii (pronounced "We").

And Sony has announced that they will be losing over $800 million USD on the PS3. Yeah, sure, until their launch goes horribly wrong and 360 drops their price even more.

Im just waiting for them to file chapter 0 due to this piece of shit

hhahahahaa

• 1 month later...
10.jpg

1.jpg

Picked up metal gear solid : snake eater

Ive been hooked ever since..anyone else get down ?

HELLLLLL YES.

I love that game. Too bad my PS2 is broke.

The headshots and throat slitting is the greatest. I went through the game a second time and said fuck stealth, I'm killing everything that moves.

And I did.

-fuse.

I've just been playing the Forza Motorsport demo repeatedly while thinking about perhaps purchasing it.

I don't know what else I want right now. Mayhap Kingdom Hearts II, but I'm waiting until PS3 comes out to replace my now broken PS2.

Any ideas for XBOX games?

-fuse.

Forza is worth it. Better than GT in my opinion. you should be able to find it cheap nowadays

I SMOKE PURPLE AND PLAY MARIO TENNIS. TRUE STORY YESTERDAY I BUST OUT THE NINTENDO AND STARTED BANGIN NIGGAS IN MEGAMAN2 AND CONTRA, SCREAM AT ME. I STILL PLAY NBA 2K5 DAILY, I NEED A NEW BASKETBALL GAME. FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 3 IS IN HEAVY ROTATION TOO B, IM UP 40 IN THAT SHIT HAAAAAALLAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

i got to humiliate like 5 little kids on fight night 3 on 360 at best buy.that game is shinier then puffy and mase

I had only seen screenshots of the game, but it wasn't until this week that I saw it in person. The graphics look fucking unbelievably good.