Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YEAAAA!!

Yo man. You got AIM? We got hook it up. I got the TeamSpeak like crazy.

Anyone whos got this. Drop me an IM. For real. This game is crack to me. TOO fuckin fun.

no AIM, but I have X-Fire... Look up grim276 on it, never used teamspeak before either.

I just bought a joystick so I could fly without using the mouse, and I am not doing to well...

try loading from dos defy.

i used to love ultima, syndicate is still one of the best games ever made, i can never get sick of that game.

i think we discussed syndicate once. that was/is a great game. it's follow up was awesome, too.

oh shit! there's gonna be a new shadowrun! i dig the fuck out of that game.

no AIM, but I have X-Fire... Look up grim276 on it, never used teamspeak before either.

I just bought a joystick so I could fly without using the mouse, and I am not doing to well...

Teamspeak is awesome. For real i dont think the game would be even as close as fun as it is if i didnt use teamspeak. On the weeknights we got like 15-20 guys on it./nohomo

prey3b.jpg

prey4b.jpg

shot2big.jpg

The Doom3 Engine runs fucking smooth as shit on my 360, too. If you like FPS, buy this game. Finally, a game that brings back the completely unrealistic attitude of the old FPS games. None of this "I can only carry 2 weapons at a time and they're both replicas of military guns" or "I can only take one, or maybe two, hits of damage before I die". Shit, when you die you go to the "spirit world" and play target practice for resurrection.

Guest spectr
i think we discussed syndicate once. that was/is a great game. it's follow up was awesome, too.

oh shit! there's gonna be a new shadowrun! i dig the fuck out of that game.

a new shadowrun game can only be hotness. yeah i remember talking about syndicate to a few people on here. i have spent the last 4 hours playing pirates.

a new shadowrun game can only be hotness. yeah i remember talking about syndicate to a few people on here. i have spent the last 4 hours playing pirates.

the new pirates or the old?

i still have the old one for my nintendo

the new one is the shit as well

Guest spectr

ive been playing the old one for my computer. its the sme one as was for nintendo. new pirates? you mean pirates gold? if you do that game was no where near as good as the original. if not then where can i check the new game out.

ive been playing the old one for my computer. its the sme one as was for nintendo. new pirates? you mean pirates gold? if you do that game was no where near as good as the original. if not then where can i check the new game out.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/sidpirates/review.html

an update on the original

has all the same stuff that made the old on kick ass

there is probably a torrent somewhere out there on the interweb, if not let me know and I might be able to seed one.

Yes, it rules.

Does anyone remember the Pirates game from the late 80's or early 90's on the Mac and probably PC? It was an overhead and you moved your ship around the ocean, when you ran into a pirate ship you'd shoot a cannon ball at it and if you docked with it you'd have this 2-d fencing battle. Same thing with the coastal cities.

I put in the extra money for the collector's edition. Anything to support 3D Realms, Duke 3d is what got me entirely hooked on multiplayer FPS action. I never thought I'd ever see Prey get released after the team broke-up in 1998. Now all they gotta do is release Duke Nukem Forever (hahaha) and get Richard 'the Levelord' Gray back on the development team.

http://www.abandonia.com/games/471/download/Mechwarrior.htm

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/raytrace/376/abandon.htm#

there yo go try dosbox abandonia just reminded me what its called it lets older games run under dos smoothly.

oh yeah pirates that game is the shit.

i want a copy of that.

Fermentor, click on abandonia.com and get Pirates! I downloaded it, but I can't figure out how to use it in DosBox.

It sucks that Abandonia can't share those old Sierra games, like Space Quest and Police Quest. They're ESA protected...like, who gives a fuck?

But, for some reason, they have King's Quest, which is what I've been playing since spectr posted that link.

Also, I agree that Syndicate was a great game. So was Descent, Eye of the Beholder, and, shit...I'm not even gonna get into this right now. I started a thread about a year back about old PC games, though...lots of gems were mentioned until the morons started chiming in about SNES games and shit.

I recently checked out a game called EVE: Online it is one of those MMORPG, but it is in space and there is only one server.

The first time I logged on there was 16,000 + people playing on it! You can fly anything from a little one seater space craft, to a giant battleship (like the star destroyers on Star Wars) and the game is HUGE!!! I have been playing for four hours and still have olny made it half way through the tutorial!!

eve-online01.jpg

its pretty fun, and I have seen some crazy ass space battles in my short time playing. there was an intersting artice I found about how far people are willing to go to achieve certain thing ingame...

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20050923/rossignol_01.shtml

as for the size here is a map of the entire universe, every dot is a star, comple with its own planets, spacestations and other uniqie things.

and the map is 3D so some of the stars are stacked so that means that not all of the are shown

o_secstatus.jpg

eve-736676.jpg

after my recent escapades that have landed me in the drunk tank and other undesireable places, I decided that it would be a good idea to stay in and conserve the cash for awhile....

this should do nicely

oh yeah, you can download a free 14 day trail at fileplanet.com its only a 500meg download...

is prey really good. i have that shit rotting on my computer because my dvd writer doesnt currently work.

I wasn't to impressed with it, although the game is visually stunning, and the level design would have made Escher proud I got bored with it in no time at all.

Although there are some moments that I thought were pretty cool...

When the aliens arrive at the bar your character is at. Blue Oyster Cult comes on the jukebox right before they start fucking shit up with the giant green lasers...

and when you are on the spaceship in the early stages you start hearing Art Bell on some radio, talking to people who are seeing said spaceships all over the world...

at least give the demo a try, the level design is fucking unreal...

I wasn't to impressed with it, although the game is visually stunning, and the level design would have made Escher proud I got bored with it in no time at all.

Although there are some moments that I thought were pretty cool...

When the aliens arrive at the bar your character is at. Blue Oyster comes on the jukebox right before they start fucking shit up with the giant green lasers...

and when you are on the spaceship in the early stages you start hearing Art Bell, talking to people who are seeing said spaceships all over the world...

at least give the demo a try, the level design is fucking unreal...

in some of the later game play, you come in contact with the jukebox from the bar.

it's crazy because you can hear it echoing through parts of the ship, then you come up

onit in some pus filled chamber....totally crazy

• 1 month later...