Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by leftover crack+Apr 3 2006, 04:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftover crack - Apr 3 2006, 04:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Apr 2 2006, 10:06 PM

I hated Killzone. Maybe because people were hyping it up to be a "Halo Killer". I ended up renting Killzone and Def Jam, and I just stuck with Def Jam.

fuse, I noticed that thing about Sephiroth. There's a new walkthrough for the game on the front page of 1up.com. They mention that. But whatever, if I want to get down with that stuff, I guess I'd have to go buy the remake for FFVII.

By the way, here is a link to some news about the Scarface game:

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3149195&did=1

the only reason i got killzone was because it was dirt cheap (used and old) and becuase the name of the title was just so badass. I still love this game.

anyone remember the demo discs the original playstations came with. it had like cool boarders, some game with a gecko, bloody roar, and some other shit. THAT WAS CLASSIC

[/b]

definately.. i cant remember the Gecco game.. Gex maybe? i remember the level on the demo disc was inside a haunted mansion.. and Pa Rappa was obviously sick

kick punch, its all in the mind

if you wanna test me, im sure youll find

the things i teacha, theyre sure to beat cha

never the less youll get a lesson from teacha

... i think im close... fuck im tired... LOL, K!! :huh2:

Im still playing NHL '06 online.

People dont realize the power of the flames and the blue jackets. Most try all these cheap goals that are too easy to defend against, while Im cycling in the corners and making them look stupid with 6-0 scores.

Oh yeah, Ive been playing godfather also. Havent beaten it yet, but I dont get to play ps2 alot, so its fun taking my time.

Guest Resurrection

MetalSlug4_5_Xbox_comp.jpg

IF YOU WERE A METAL SLUG FAN BACK IN THE OLD NEO-GEO ARCADE DAYS THEN YOU NEED THIS. BEING A METAL SLUG FAN I NEARLY HAD AN ORGASM WHEN I SAW THIS. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY MADE THESE FOR XBOX. TWO METAL SLUGS IN ONE? YEAH I HAD TO COP THAT.

Guest Resurrection

B00029P91O.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0000AHOYP.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

HAS CLASSICS PAPERBOY, MORTAL KOMBAT I-III, NARC, PITFIGHTER, RAMPAGE, ARCH RIVALS (BASKETBALL), SMASH TV, PRIMAL RAGE, AND MORE... HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS

Originally posted by Resurrection@Apr 3 2006, 10:30 AM

MetalSlug4_5_Xbox_comp.jpg

IF YOU WERE A METAL SLUG FAN BACK IN THE OLD NEO-GEO ARCADE DAYS THEN YOU NEED THIS. BEING A METAL SLUG FAN I NEARLY HAD AN ORGASM WHEN I SAW THIS. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY MADE THESE FOR XBOX. TWO METAL SLUGS IN ONE? YEAH I HAD TO COP THAT.

I just cop the Roms when they come out