Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Second Life? Don't you have to like pay for a house in real money and shit? Pay taxes in real money too.

See, that's the thing. To really enjoy and take advantage of everything Second Life has to offer, you have to spend a tremendous amount of time with it, learning some skill that you can market, and getting into the whole buying/selling stuff. It's super interesting, but I just don't have the time and patience for it right now.

I've actually only got about 20-30 hours into that game and it feels like I've accomplished absolutely nothing, even though I've done a LOT of shit. Oblivion might be a game that's way too expansive for it's own good, at least for me. I just get this sense of futility after I've been playing for three hours straight and I'm still in the same town talking to people or killing a wolf that came up to eat my horse.

its funny how after a mission or two you look at the clock only to find 3 hours just flew by. this game will ruin my life.

bahaha. sl. the times of us raiding the gor places shooting everyone hahaha.

then i got eaten by gor.... ew.

PFFFFFF, don't pretend now, you were SUPER into that shit. You stopped hanging out with us so you could go chill with your wonderful gor friends and your slaves.

BTW, Lost Planet is really, really fucking fun. Maybe not the most multi-faceted game ever, but it's awesome nonetheless.

For all you Xbox 360 Live Gold Members:

"A little card that's free for all gold members of xbox live. it gives discounts on some everyday items you buy, like Micky D's and other cool stuff. another little reason why xbox 360 is king of the this generation. why the hell not, its free!"

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/features/cardperks.htm

PFFFFFF, don't pretend now, you were SUPER into that shit. You stopped hanging out with us so you could go chill with your wonderful gor friends and your slaves.

BTW, Lost Planet is really, really fucking fun. Maybe not the most multi-faceted game ever, but it's awesome nonetheless.

haha yeah yeah i know.

after i quit i was like.. wtf..gor..ew

Rainbow six Vegas has probably been mentioned already but that game live is what's fucking up. Played a guy the other day that was literally crying about breaking up with his girl. After only one 10 minute game with me, my dude was about to kill himself.

Endless.