JNCO prolapsed?

KILZ FILLZ

With financial backing from China’s Guotai Litian, the popular ’90s brand JNCO is set to make a comeback, having returned from the shadows of forgotten fads during last week’s Liberty Fairs in New York. Spearheaded by Andrew Jacovou, recently named president and chief executive officer of Los Angeles-based Guotai Litian, and managing director of marketing and former JNCO employee Steven Sternberg, the inaugural fall offering will include three distinct capsules. The core collection, a fashion collection and a heritage range, which will feature jeans with leg openings of 20 and 23 inches. Jacovou said JNCO “will appeal to trendsetting men and women who wore the brand in the Nineties, as well as a new generation of consumers who will be introduced to the brand’s fashion-forward sensibilities for the first time.”

http://www.wwd.com/menswear-news/sportswear/jnco-brand-to-be-relaunched-8200995?module=hp-mens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think those may be "kik" pants not Jinco, anybody remember "Q" pants? Funny to think of all the brands from the nineties that are long gone, if not from business at least so far removed from my life that I would have no idea, my kid has been getting into brands over the past couple years and it seems really silly to me now.

WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD IF THE REST OF YOU TPWFS DIDN'T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MODS: CHANGE ONE OF THE RED TEXT COLORS - THERE'S THREE - TO "DAO RED"

• Like 1