Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

JNCO prolapsed?

With financial backing from China’s Guotai Litian, the popular ’90s brand JNCO is set to make a comeback, having returned from the shadows of forgotten fads during last week’s Liberty Fairs in New York. Spearheaded by Andrew Jacovou, recently named president and chief executive officer of Los Angeles-based Guotai Litian, and managing director of marketing and former JNCO employee Steven Sternberg, the inaugural fall offering will include three distinct capsules. The core collection, a fashion collection and a heritage range, which will feature jeans with leg openings of 20 and 23 inches. Jacovou said JNCO “will appeal to trendsetting men and women who wore the brand in the Nineties, as well as a new generation of consumers who will be introduced to the brand’s fashion-forward sensibilities for the first time.”

http://www.wwd.com/menswear-news/sportswear/jnco-brand-to-be-relaunched-8200995?module=hp-mens

I think those may be "kik" pants not Jinco, anybody remember "Q" pants? Funny to think of all the brands from the nineties that are long gone, if not from business at least so far removed from my life that I would have no idea, my kid has been getting into brands over the past couple years and it seems really silly to me now.

WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD IF THE REST OF YOU TPWFS DIDN'T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MODS: CHANGE ONE OF THE RED TEXT COLORS - THERE'S THREE - TO "DAO RED"

• Like 1

i just dont like baggy clothes you cant run in. used to wear a loose attire & done skated, but even that was inefficient in retrospect. culture is not your friend - guy

embarrassing. I really can't see these coming back besides where it never left: the juggalo population.

one of my young co-workers said she is broke because she spent all her money on rave clothes. dumbass young people.

• Like 1

lol at the thread edit. jncos... sigh.. i had a pair a girlfriend bought me.

they/we just didnt work out. it was hard to skate and just all around impractical.

i havent seen any fannies round here. Could they b making the come back bc their pants are too tight and phone screens are too big?

bucket hats and corduroy are on the same cycle...

Shit is gonna get silly.

Why the hate on cuords? I've recently fell in love with their comfortable goodness. And their sorta, kinda semi-formal-ish if you want em to be.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now