what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Enjoying this Amazon show "Undone"

At first it seemed chick flicky but its developing into something more interesting. 

It has a similar art style to "A Scanner Darkly" 

It has the guy who plays Saul Goodman as the lead actress's father.

Time travel related but dont want to spoil more. 

• Like 1

• To many in bodybuilding, Calum Von Moger is seen as the future of the sport. A 2x Mr. Universe champion, Calum was catapulted into social media stardom. Known for his resemblance to Arnold Schwarzenegger and dubbed Arnold 2.0. But a tragic bicep tear brought his training and goals to a grinding halt. Calum was forced to reassess his bodybuilding path and find a way to fight back up to the top.

2 hours ago, Kults said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetIt was really good. 9/10 easy

The two of them go way above and beyond. The cinematography is just something else and there's a few really fkn shocking parts. Highly recommend it.

A real descent into madness and a cool take on cabin fever. Havent seen one this intense since The Shining

Holy way to sell a guy on a flick 🤣🙏🏽👌🏽 I could tell it was gonna be legit. Dafoe knows how to dig in deep, man. Looks like a very anti christ like performance.

2 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I liked it overall. Some typical corny horror movie jokes and unrealistic aspects you have to overlook, but as we all know that’s pretty standard with these types of films. 

I was super let down on the animatronics. Niggas made it sound like it was gonna be the craziest shit ever. The fuckin original 1984 doll looked better than that bullshit...smfh. And the whole no possession kinda gay obsession part was far too off the mark. Blood bath at the end had potential to be great like piranha but they kept it too poorly lit and ruined a good thing. 

• Props 2

4 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Holy way to sell a guy on a flick 🤣🙏🏽👌🏽 I could tell it was gonna be legit. Dafoe knows how to dig in deep, man. Looks like a very anti christ like performance.

Very that. And then some. Ambiguous too, just loved it 

FWIW the directors last project was The Witch. Make of that what you will 

27 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I was super let down on the animatronics. Niggas made it sound like it was gonna be the craziest shit ever. The fuckin original 1984 doll looked better than that bullshit...smfh. And the whole no possession kinda gay obsession part was far too off the mark. Blood bath at the end had potential to be great like piranha but they kept it too poorly lit and ruined a good thing. 

I agree that the original animatronics in the original were better. I would also agree with Kults that this remake was not better than the original, but i didnt hate it. In hindsight the attempt to rewrite the original story in terms of the possession/ AI robot is a little annoying.