what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mel's Hole is, according to an urban legend, an allegedly "bottomless pit" near Ellensburg, Washington. Claims about it were first made on the radio show Coast to Coast AM by a guest calling himself "Mel Waters." Later investigation revealed no such person was listed as residing in that area and no credible evidence that the hole exists.[1][2]

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, Joker said:

After posting in another thread with a reference to the show, last night I started watching Utopia, again. Visually stunning, great music, really good story, and cut short because people are sensitive. 

I saw season 1 and absolutely loved it, still have season 2 on a thumb drive somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Showed my chick lock stock and two smoking barrels and snatch for her first time

she really liked snatch

tuned out on lock stock

to her credit, it holds up for shit. Cinematography reminds me of shaft and cleopatra Jones. May be by design, but just comes off dated. 

• Truth 2