what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

On 6/19/2024 at 3:43 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I finished watching the HBO series Girls for the first time. It was really good and I liked it a lot. Will for sure rewatch in a few years. The first two or three seasons are very strong. Then the last three or so kinda fizzle. Still suggest checking it out though. 👍 

I didn't necessarily watch this show per se. 

But i did fastforward through each episode looking for all the nudity. 

So i technically watched it. 

The chubby girl has a nice body. 

• LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 hours ago, CALIgula said:

I didn't necessarily watch this show per se. 

But i did fastforward through each episode looking for all the nudity. 

So i technically watched it. 

The chubby girl has a nice body. 

5 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Well you def see her naked a lot in that show lol @CALIgulaim partial to the one with the bushy eyebrows 

Black Sails on Netflix is your next "Bushy eyebrows" watch.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 6:43 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

I finished watching the HBO series Girls for the first time. It was really good and I liked it a lot. Will for sure rewatch in a few years. The first two or three seasons are very strong. Then the last three or so kinda fizzle. Still suggest checking it out though. 👍 

Is that the one with the annoying nepotism feminist 🤣🤔 

On 6/27/2024 at 12:33 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

IMG_0776.thumb.jpeg.7d17b39117fa40f164f802f10ee85327.jpeg

This was so good and fucked up. Tell me you believe the homie was really puttin that thang down and they had good enough communication to get it poppin?! Or do you side with all the naysayers and haters lolol??

@LUGRkeep up fam I was tapping into @Schnitzelpost about the teacher octopus documentary 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

This was so good and fucked up. Tell me you believe the homie was really puttin that thang down and they had good enough communication to get it poppin?! Or do you side with all the naysayers and haters lolol??

@LUGRkeep up fam I was tapping into @Schnitzelpost about the teacher octopus documentary 

I def can’t keep up with y’alls freaks and kinks.

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I really don’t fucking know.  

but I kinda lean more with the haters and naysayers 

I tried to watch that octopus one. Twice.  Could not hold my attention. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I really don’t fucking know.  

but I kinda lean more with the haters and naysayers 

I tried to watch that octopus one. Twice.  Could not hold my attention. 

Expound on why you’re in the hater group. Do you not believe in the research about the communicator computer shit or do you think she really just took advantage of dude?? There’s like two different sides. I watched and really only saw the one doctor poking holes in the research but everyone else in the doc like the one lady with the e subtitles seemed to be very believable in that shit. Based on that alone I was riding for it. Plus dude it’s like ok. Homies disabled. Handicapped whatever. MANS NEVER GON GET A DIFFERENT CHANCE AT SOME TAIL LET THE NIGGA LIVE🤣

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Expound on why you’re in the hater group. Do you not believe in the research about the communicator computer shit or do you think she really just took advantage of dude?? There’s like two different sides. I watched and really only saw the one doctor poking holes in the research but everyone else in the doc like the one lady with the e subtitles seemed to be very believable in that shit. Based on that alone I was riding for it. Plus dude it’s like ok. Homies disabled. Handicapped whatever. MANS NEVER GON GET A DIFFERENT CHANCE AT SOME TAIL LET THE NIGGA LIVE🤣

Haha. I believe in it then they sprung  that test on patient/facilitator(where the facilitator typed the image of THEY saw ) and started to have doubts. 
I really don’t know where I stand. 
I see a woman who I believe took advantage and in some weird way feeding her ego. I see some science and I see a mom who is maybe old school and can’t accept new technology and don’t want to let go of her baby. Idk. 

Not a functional relationship either way. There’s NO WAY ima be doing ALL the work ALL the time 

• LOL! 1