what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/2/2023 at 7:35 PM, metronome said:

image.png.0195647bebcc68739809a419484ad4d3.png

Put this on last week and finished it in a number of days. Mad that I watched prior to it all seasons streaming. I’ll give it a second watch when season 3 streams. 

I just put on some nature doc and IT IS NOT A NATURE PROGRAM UNLESS ATTENBOROUGH IS NARRATING. this lady sucks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You ever just keep watching on some shit you know good god damn well is so bad and not even in a funny way lolol?? That’s how I’m feeling about this show I accidentally got roped in on. 

IMG_3474.jpeg

That’s how I felt watching Bone Tomahawk.

7 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

You just keep on walking on the troll bridge fam! Bone Tomahawk was sick and you like the sound of music or some shit lolol can’t be taking your kind serious! 

Never seen Sound of Music. It is my aunt’s favorite movie though and she swears that everyone needs to watch it at least once. Some day I will.

No troll. Just don’t agree Bone Tomahawk is all that. It had no depth to it and was quite boring imo. Kurt Russell is one of my favorite actors though.

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Never seen Sound of Music. It is my aunt’s favorite movie though and she swears that everyone needs to watch it at least once. Some day I will.

No troll. Just don’t agree Bone Tomahawk is all that. It had no depth to it and was quite boring imo. Kurt Russell is one of my favorite actors though.

It’s a meant to be a westerny type joint they are all that way lolol. Do you find any westerns to be more eventful fam? Also a slow burn till towards the end is also common ground in a thriller I lost count a long time ago on the amount of movies I’ve seen with that type of formula and most of them actually do suck. Bone Tomahawk is not one you’re double dippin trippin fool.