what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

found a few new pirate streaming sites and one that actually gets around my work wifi blacklist.

https://zoechip.cc/home

this chromium addon i didnt know existed cause ive rocked right click for so long https: //cococut.net/ , its basically one of the better ones ive ever used for a video stream ripper.

it breaks if you try to do it on twitter for some reason though

• Props 2

Solid choice^

I just looked at his wikipedia with the idea of making joke about the time he got picked up with a tranny pro, never knew how rough his early life was and now I can't come up with any joke.

I have been watching a bunch of the Paul Newman movies and have fallen asleep to "The Hustler" twice now, will finish it tonight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, morton said:

I saw Heat in the theatre and could not finish no country without falling asleep, don't get the hype on that one.

Bet Heat held up though, did it come off as corny?

Heat holds up.

You should give No Country another chance. I didn’t really “get” the entire story until I started falling asleep to the No Country audio book. Which I have done so many times.

2 hours ago, morton said:

done learned me some history from that one

I only watched from when he had lunch with the general to when he went to his future wife’s house. But I’m sure it is full of altered historical events. I still enjoyed it more than I thought I would.