what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 minutes ago, Kults said:

Nice! Tried to show my girl, I think she lasted all of an ep and a half 

‘why would they cast him as the lead, he looks kinda gross’

🤦🏻‍♂️

I tried 

Yea I have a buddy who said “it’s a mobster who goes to a therapist, I didn’t get it” 

• LOL! 1

Right now it's my day off and I want to watch one of my favourite Netflix series Riverdale. But it turns out I didn't pay my Netflix subscription and I thought my day was just ruined. But I accidentally stumbled across the pirate bay and swapped my favourite shows there. Now I don't have to pay for Netflix and I can still watch my favourite films and series. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 10:54 PM, nicklesndimes said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetcool. still haven't checked it out/hope it's a good one. the female lead is in a band, too, i've heard her music before.

So as a huge pt anderson fan this new film dropped the ball immensely. At first I thought it was some kind of super weird mattress man from punch drunk loves expanded prequal plus the whole Phillip Seymour Hoffmann son. It was a huge reach on that movie as a whole imo and it just fell flat. It’s weird to see someone ripping on their own formula so hard yet end up so boring. Wes anderson took a long time to get to that point.