Pregnant? No you dick, I just love gross food combinations.

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made deviled eggs one night but didnt have mayo so I used some tartar sauce and picapeppa. ANd I do love cream cheese and pica peppa on crackers..

Some people hate on this till they try it but nothing is better drunk food than some Tune fish and mac n cheese.

Fried Dandelions

Reubens...yet since you dont always have corn beef so use hotdogs as a substitute.

hashbrowns, green beans, onions, and sausage all sauteed up in some butter then take a some ketchup, not a heavy portion, and toss it all together. Dont hate...its good. I love Whole Foods 365 ketchup.

• Like 1

I like McDonalds Tartar and mayo mixed together for fry dipping. good stuff.

Lao chef I worked with used to make some funky combos.

Patties made from hamburger mince mixed with fish cake mix, actually tasted fukn great.

He also once mixed sugar, salt, coke and 7up-weirdest thing I ever tasted, he said it's a normal thing over there.

On the fukd up pizza thing in taiwan they'd do like fruit salad pizza with kiwi fruit and 'vegetarian' pizza often meant getting a pack of frozen peas, corn, carrots etc and putting it on a pizza. Shit was haggard. Google search bought back some bad memories

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2803/4280117749_03b44813e0.jpg

http://www.nileguide.com/destination/blog/taipei/files/2011/12/California-Pizza-Kitchen.jpg

Argentina does awesome pizza but they do hard boiled eggs on pizza which is mega fail

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-h21a4dOz48/TIQ7inXXpSI/AAAAAAAACOw/kIA6hqODLjk/s1600/argentinapizza.jpg

kind of lame, but i also sometimes pepperoni

only things in this thread that jumps out at me as weird is the grilled banana with cheese + chocolate & honey on pizza

tuna on a toated english muffin + sweet relish sounds good. & husks peanut butter sandwich, you could sell at some trendy bagle shop & overcharge rich people with

not hatin, just saying

chicken-cutlets.jpg+image.jpg

Friends X put me onto these 2; chicken cutlets breaded, fried in olive oil, and dipped in honey

seen a few good ones in here i think I'm gonna try.

that banana choco cheese thing looks awesome.

that banana choco cheese thing looks awesome.

Pisang Bakar

Ingredients:

saba bananas/plantains

white mild cheddar cheese

chocolate sprinkle "ceres" brand

sweetened condensed milk

unsalted butter

Directions:

1. Brush butter on bananas. Grill/bbq on charcoal is better or on stove with a grill pan until golden brown.

2. Plate the cooked bananas on a plate. Grate cheese and sprinkle chocolate over. Swirl the sweetened condensed milk on.

scrambled-eggs-su-1017334-l.jpg+ScreenShot2012-06-20at101813AM.png+sourdough-italian-rolls.jpg

apples and cheese may be new to a few, but was a staple in my home as a kid, but nasty to other kids. thats the point. if you think its weird let us know, if they thought it was nasty post it. we could all get some good tips here.

salami and eggs.

holy chit not an ounce of salt or hot sauce or pepper needed. just cook and serve.

preferably on a roll.