Pregnant? No you dick, I just love gross food combinations.

Crocodile Tears

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scrambled-eggs-su-1017334-l.jpg+ScreenShot2012-06-20at101813AM.png+sourdough-italian-rolls.jpg

apples and cheese may be new to a few, but was a staple in my home as a kid, but nasty to other kids. thats the point. if you think its weird let us know, if they thought it was nasty post it. we could all get some good tips here.

salami and eggs.

holy chit not an ounce of salt or hot sauce or pepper needed. just cook and serve.

preferably on a roll.

the ill shit is brie cheese on a sourdough cut with a slice of some peppered salami or piece of prosciutto

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely dip french fries in milkshakes errday. Always have.

Peanut butter, honey and banana (TRY THIS SHIT), cuz my momma fed that shit to me on the daily as a kid.

Sriracha + anything.

That's actually pretty standard as far as gross food combinations go I suppose. Guess I'm just boring. I'm sure there's worse I've eaten but I can't think of any right now.

• 3 months later...

granny smith with stilton is the best kind of apple with cheese, not at all weird.

People scoff at my Marmite combinations...until they try them. Marmite and honey on toasted fruit loaf or a toasted hot cross bun and Marmite and Dairylea in a sandwich or on toast are my two favourite snacks. Pickled onion flavour monster munch dipped in strawberry milkshake ist rad too.

Realism, is it you with the weird quesadilla filling?

Realism, is it you with the weird quesadilla filling?

Probably. Maybe. I actually don't know if it's me you're thinking of but I love quesadillas. I put pretty much anything in them and make the filling in bulk. It could get weird. I made shredded buffalo chicken with gorgonzola and onions last week. This week I did beef with chilies and pineapple.

Digestive system of steel.

• Like 1

Probably. Maybe. I actually don't know if it's me you're thinking of but I love quesadillas. I put pretty much anything in them and make the filling in bulk. It could get weird. I made shredded buffalo chicken with gorgonzola and onions last week. This week I did beef with chilies and pineapple.

Digestive system of steel.

spicy chicken + nice cheese + onions? not adventurous but sounds solid.

beef + chiles/pineapple is more wild.

i dont really fuck with pineapples unless theyre by themselves. the sweet is too much for me.

My girlfriend got me onto Wheat Thins and cream cheese which is amazing.

THIS sounds fuckin amazing, i'd throw some dill in with the cream cheese and make a spread out of it ... cause im a faggot ... but that'd be extra delicious.