Art fag destroys a Picasso *destruction league edition

boogie cans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think once the insurance company steps in, that dude is not going to just get criminal mischief charges for destroying a valuable painting.

Dude is a total fucktard for bragging about on Facebook.

He snitched himself out. Lol

this

you gotta be naive to think its only going to be a slap on the wrist for such a stunt. & he already fucked himself over completely... its only a matter of days before he gets it worse than anything DL would have bothered with..

This proves it Stanksy breeds art faggotness, and yes that dumbass will pay for the damages to the painting. Have fun with all the court cost/lawyer fees/probation fees and hella restitution. Texas has no mercy for writers or vandalism, remember that kid from Corpus.

10fqdds.png

And what mexican even knows were an art museum is at.

I typed stencil fag in the googles images and the oontz was the third result!!!!!

I like how Jeremy Bastian waited an hour to post "haha" to lighten the stinging jab that his observance delivered.

It would be awesome if something really, really bad happened to this guy. Not because I'm especially outraged about what he did (although it is pretty shitty) but because he is monumentally retarded.

As wak as that shit is I'm going to have to edit out any dry snitchery posted in this thread on pure principal.

Don't post anything else that identifies this douche.

^^ wtf! hes bragging about it publicly and dry snitching himself. the kids an idiot its not our fault :confused:

I'm mean come on....dudes Facebook post is fucking public.

and FYI. the youtube video that 12oz posted on its main page has this kids real name on it so y'all are just as guilty.....all i did was google search him