Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CALIgula

RIP Thomas Kinkade

I'm grandma

lil-b-ima-eat-her-ass.png

Really though ... i liked his holiday cards a lot. Painted snow super well.

• Like 1

no care. have never been remotely moved or inspired by his pieces.

yes, he was better and more successful than i will ever be, but i was a hater yesterday when he was alive and i'm not going to feign giving a shit now that he's dead.

• Like 1

kinkade-along_the_lighted_path_04.jpg

Thomas%20Kinkade%20(28).jpg

pics_-_christmas_-_thomas_kinkade_-_i_ll_be_home_for_christmas_10.jpg

2011122216223636.jpg

301443557_492.jpg

could move this thread to the Heavens section.

Rip the painter of light

2012-04-07-in-memorium.jpg

I watched a lifetime movie about this guy last Christmas it was really inspiring.

Not really appropriate for the heavens section.

It's always sad when people die. But it has to be said that this guy was one of the worst "artists" ever to pick up a paintbrush and the upside of this is that he won't be around to paint any more of those disgusting, saccharine, vacant, vapid pieces of shit pictured above.

• Like 1

no care. have never been remotely moved or inspired by his pieces.

yes, he was better and more successful than i will ever be, but i was a hater yesterday when he was alive and i'm not going to feign giving a shit now that he's dead.

Seriously.

I can't believe this guy is getting any love here of all places. Grown fucking men gushing over this clown.

• Like 1

Seriously.

I can't believe this guy is getting any love here of all places. Grown fucking men gushing over this clown.

I hope next time you try to jerk off you can't shake the image of Tomas Kinkade's neck wrapped around your dick while you imagine fucking the back of his face you great faggot.

Definitely looks likes some of the art on the puzzles my grandma would do in her time before she passed away.. If he is anything like bob ross, then I respect him...

I hope next time you try to jerk off you can't shake the image of Tomas Kinkade's neck wrapped around your dick while you imagine fucking the back of his face you great faggot.

:lol:

I'm not quite sure where you were going with that, but you clearly have very strong feelings about paintings of sunsets, horse drawn carriages, smiling clowns, and snow laden cottages.

• Like 2

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now