RIP Steve Jobs

drumart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I typed "did bill gates killed steve jobs" and not a SINGLE fucking response came up in google. Really? NOBODY is googling that? I smell cover up, and it's not even Bing.

RIP turtlenecks

Also, Steve Jobs looked fine a month ago. Its scary how fast cancer gets you. Friend's father was diagnosed with lung cancer and died within a two week span.

Good tribute to Steve Jobs can be found here:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576410753210811910.html

Also a good quote form the guy:

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." Steve Jobs, RIP

Disclaimer: I do not own an iPhone or iPad or a Mac PC, but I do plan on purchasing an iPhone someday.

• Like 1