OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

pupusas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OCCUPY CHANNEL ZERO WITH POSTS ABOUT WALL STREET *making a difference*

http://anonpublicrelations.org/

meatspace..

#invadewallstreet

Taking place on another IRC server, #invadewallsteet is exactly what happens when children get together to plan a raid. On October 10, 2011, after minutes of planning, the OMG EPIC LULZ plan was launched--consisting of a LOIC attack on the NYSE. Anyone with any background in computers will immediately realize that a certain datacenter is hosted at NYSE, you know, one of the three largest data centers in the US and has terabytes of bandwidth. Anyone with two or more brain cells to rub together will realize this is not going to work. After managing to slow down the servers for around 30 seconds (until techies gave the NYSE more bandwidth) and getting all their IPs logged for the partyvan, the children moved on to their back up plan: annoying phone calls. Turns out that the NYSE has only one person working at the help desk: Chris. Chris was not happy about all of the prepubescent kids calling him and sprouting memespeak, and expressed that to the callers:

Yes, I know you are the 99%, now please go out and get a job

—-Chris, after getting dozens of annoying phone calls on a Monday afternoon

Calls were made after the fact to get Chris on IRC, but to no avail. After the fail DDoS, the network sysops told the children to gtfo the network, and mass kicked the channel. Butthurt mibbits continue to enter the channel at this time, wondering where "teh raid is". Other amusing events are that a single (1) LOIC tried to connect to the network 10-12 times before getting its IP address g-lined and the original planner of the raid "Quit Anonymous forever" and left the channel in a butthurt rage. He announced his resignation multiple times on his Facebook. His 'friends' greatly supported him in quitting.

Surprisingly enough, the DDoS DID manage to take down the NYSE... for an entire minute. This, of course, spread through CNN and other actual news outlets like another celebrity just died.

it'll be interesting to see how long they occupy wall street when winter comes.

supposedly theres been about 300,000 in donations to ows. about 50 of it went to rain ponchos. the rest of it is supposedly going to be used to rent an indoor space for the occupiers. in which case it becomes a mission instead of an occupation.

Thank you for the cogent analysis and your solid argument on behalf of the....WAIT A MINUTE.

Besides getting the location right that had nothing to do with anything I posted, so try again.

So, when does the fighting back start? I'm so sick of watching videos of people getting destroyed by the cops with no recourse.

Can you clarify this? For once, the demos aren't about property damage. And from what I've seen the cops are getting it as hard as people without weapons can give it.

Something that I've been hearing that's interesting is that a lot of the cops who are fucking up aren't Oakland PD...in fact, the mood of some of the Oakland PD has been "Why are we doing this?"

There was a little thing on projo.com today about how many Level 3 sex offenders are mixing in with the Occupy Providence shithole.

DOWN WITH CORPORATE GREED! UP WITH KID DIDDLERS!

^This.

Occupy Wall Street supports the fall of children's pants.

• Like 1

the greeks and the brits also face a much less well armed police force.

i'm pro-violence, but i don't believe that violence will do anything positive for this movement, not yet anyways. violence will be an effective means of revolution, but not a catalyst for politicians/media to listen to the demands of the people. maybe once there is real support for whats being said, and morons (read the trolls in this thread who post stupid videos thinking its some pinnacle of wit or a valid political ethos to stand against a working class movement that would benefit them) realize that this is for them and their friends and families AND then take part, then maybe violence could benefit us.

until there are no morons, violence will harm us.

Can you clarify this? For once, the demos aren't about property damage. And from what I've seen the cops are getting it as hard as people without weapons can give it.

"

Yeah, I'm talking about at what point do people start to arm themselves and make this whole jump off a

full blown revolution. If people are really THAT sick of the way things are being run, and the cops and

powers that be don't give a fuck and repeatedly act accordingly. How far are the people of this country

gonna let it ride before it gets real fucked up on a front lines kinda way? For the sake of conversation of course...

*edit I know it may sound ignorant and short sighted, but really, how many times can the people be violently

shut down for excerising their constitutional rights before it gets violent in return? Why are every day citizens

not outraged by the fact that people are being ATTACKED because they dare ASSEMBLE. Where's the line in the sand?

Either way violent or non-violent,something big is going to happen.

Working People are tired of being shit on by the Puke they voted for.

Freedom of speech/the right to assemble are constitutional rights,

that are being trampled,forgotten, and disqualified by the scum in office.

I for one would love to see just what them bastards on wall street and

in Washington would do when mass confusion and chaos breaks loose.

It's by the people for the people, NOT by the people for corporate greed!!

Like Ink said"Where' the line in the sand? Constitutional rights don't really exist anymore.

fist if you had a drink in your hand I would knock it right the fuck on the ground haha

haha.

well you can get upset for getting called out or you can open your eyes.

obnoxious: this isn't a bandwagon, its camaraderie at its finest, if you can't aline yourself with people who are tired of corporate influence on government (read corruption) (among other irrefutably valid complaints)for fear of bandwagons or hipsterdom, then you might have no spine.

will it bring about change? i don't know, but i hope so, if you're comfortable to stand to the side and run your trap about why this is bound to fail instead of participating then I hope for the rest of your life you never, ever bitch about who is in office, anything political, or any sort of cause for anything. this affects you, your friends, your family, your progeny.

if a stand for reform isn't made now, when will it happen?

/norageagainstmachine

Yeah, I'm talking about at what point do people start to arm themselves and make this whole jump off a

full blown revolution. If people are really THAT sick of the way things are being run, and the cops and

powers that be don't give a fuck and repeatedly act accordingly. How far are the people of this country

gonna let it ride before it gets real fucked up on a front lines kinda way? For the sake of conversation of course...

*edit I know it may sound ignorant and short sighted, but really, how many times can the people be violently

shut down for excerising their constitutional rights before it gets violent in return? Why are every day citizens

not outraged by the fact that people are being ATTACKED because they dare ASSEMBLE. Where's the line in the sand?

I know for a fact you aren't ignorant, but you DO wear glasses.

I'm going to have to think of a good response to this, or at least how I want to phrase it. I think I got it but I want to make it clear so everyone gets it.

the line in the sand is this: when the people feel they have nothing more to lose then they will care. as long as the majority of Americans are complacent in their beer/football/pickup truck lifestyle we will not have the revolution you're asking for inkface.

media portrayal of why they're getting fucked also plays greatly into their complacency/apathy. if you're told its the president to blame, and you can get it right by voting him out then that will be your recourse. as most Americans do not seek out the news/truth/whatever they don't know that its the whole system that is fucking them. if average joe understands that (nearly) every person in office meant to represent him is actually representing the wealthy, not him or his family or his friends then we might step over that line in the sand.