OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

pupusas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

that attitude is what kills me.

writing your off fellow working class as nothing more than hippies...

if your money isn't working for you, you're likely to be working class, stop bringing down the people that want to make it better for YOU.

this is why i say you deserve your lot, you think you relative comfort in life is success and that somehow you or your family has earned it more than anyone else?

I used to not have anything, and then I made more money, so now I have nicer things. I'd like to make even more money, and have even nicer things eventually. Basically, I'm a big fan of capitalism.

If you can't succeed in America, nine and a half out of ten times, it's your fault. Half of these assholes protesting are trust fund babies anyways, just trying to piss off mommy and daddy

you don't think economic failure has anything to do with corporate greed?

that while the cost of living has increased drastically the average wages have barely gone up? all the while CEOs have increased their wages to around 400 times that of their employees? (in 1980 they only made 42 times more than the average worker)

that 99% of the wealth is held by 1% of the population? they have lied and lobbied and paved their way over the working man...

swamp, you might be living comfortably, but you're fighting for table scraps like everybody else. this has nothing to do with how hard you've worked or how hard your parents or anybody elses parents worked.

you are being pitted against the other 99% fighting for 1% of the wealth.

• Like 1

you don't think economic failure has anything to do with corporate greed?

that while the cost of living has increased drastically the average wages have barely gone up? all the while CEOs have increased their wages to around 400 times that of their employees? (in 1980 they only made 42 times more than the average worker)

that 99% of the wealth is held by 1% of the population? they have lied and lobbied and paved their way over the working man...

swamp, you might be living comfortably, but you're fighting for table scraps like everybody else. this has nothing to do with how hard you've worked or how hard your parents or anybody elses parents worked.

you are being pitted against the other 99% fighting for 1% of the wealth.

I agree with you, but once again----THE RICHEST 1% DO NOT CONTROL 99% OF THE WEALTH----they control around 40% of it.

Swamp, they aren't successful through hard work and well executed business decisions. They lied, cheated and stole to get to the places they are at. Nobody is asking for gold bricks and yachts for everybody. Pretty safe to say that everybody wants the standard that the baby boomers had. Not needing 2 or 3 jobs to live. Affordable education. Affordable healthcare. A retirement.

Shitting on people who want their standard of living back is pretty weak. And the 'pull yourself up by your boot straps' nonsense they push on people is ridiculous.

Crabs in a bucket as usual.

I love when poor people stick up for rich people like they are their friends.

It's just as funny as people who thank cops after they give them tickets.

That being said.

These nurgaz are disorganized and they need Martin Luther the King to help them out.

• Like 1

I agree with you, but once again----THE RICHEST 1% DO NOT CONTROL 99% OF THE WEALTH----they control around 40% of it.

this is true, i get all furious when i type and make brain farts.

financial-wealth-united-states.png

thats 2007--before the recession, i haven't been able to find a better breakdown for the last few years.

if you're not sure what the 99% or OCCUPY are about here is a decent clip

i would also recommend everyone watch THE INSIDE JOB to understand why we're here.

(if someone could find a decent link i will prop you with 52000 some props)

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

cant really find anything on any /i/nsurgency chan boards other than my little pony memes and newfags two years late too the game.

gonna hit irc this week..and if nothing comes of it i'll proxie up and fire up tor and see if anything is on the hidden wiki.

also a new loic as being released i guess but its based on flash or some shit..

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

After helping out with OccupyOakland whenever I could for the past week (surprise, surprise) I'm burnt out physically but still pretty stoked on the message.

Even though I swore I'd take it easy today, it's an exceptionally nice day....so maybe I'll go downtown and take some flicks for the peanut gallery to make fun of.