OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

pupusas

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

yhalf the cop haters on 12 are now somehow sympathetic with the cops because they think these are hippies or something. ignorance.

If you guys had seen what I'd seen the other day (and have been seeing all week) you'd be singing a WAY different tune.

Shit was about to get real because a reporter was asked not to film a certain part of the camp, then picked a fight with the wrong guy, got his bell rung, and called the cops. 14 cars showed up...we had to run them off, same way people have been running them off all week, and personally I was like "This is it, we're about to get fucked." They formed their line, we formed ours...and there were cops banging on their shields with their riot batons and pointing at individuals in our crowd as if they were saying "I'm coming back for your ass." Totally professional.

Most of the cops I've seen ARE doing their job, in that they aren't looking for a fight. That's about all I expect...but there's some real fucking sociopaths running around with badges that have no business dealing with crowds.

I don't hate cops- hell, I don't hate anyone- but I'd rather not deal with them. That's reasonable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like hardly anything.. not only that but hacking in general ive gathered has become perilous. the lulz is so much more hardcore and aimed..almost militant.

these arent the cyberpunk westerns i read as a kid i tell ya that much

That soldier is the shit.

Anybody saying otherwise while trying to defend the police is is a fucking idiot.

When did the ounce become a bunch of 40 year old conservative suburban mom think alike pussies? What is this shit the view mixed with the O'Reily factor?

Jesus you guys, I feel like im at 12ozPussies.com/forum

• Like 1

1. assuming this is valid: lame. a lack of integrity as such is just like our politicians, unfortunate. but if you're going to pick liars from the masses are you going to listen to all the truth tellers telling their legitimately sad stories? or are you just a naysayer who looks for the one kernel of bullshit and calls the whole thing rotten?

2. you get your news and political understanding from glenn beck? you're a fucking idiot. period. i won't waste my time arguing with you about anything else.

I never defended police, I'm saying that guy was not doing shit but yelling about some old ass news. Start a riot or pick up a sign and shut up.

You are sticking up for the police.

Why the fuck should he have to start a riot when he clearly made his point just by showing his medals and verbally pwning them pussies to the point where they had nothing to say/do and were basically just dumbstruck and standing around with their own dicks up their asses?

**Fixed**

After scrolling through your posts I'm 99% confident that you're 99 pounds soak and wet, wear tight pants and are barely out of highschool.

Oh wait...

Biggest group of faggots ever...,

scottspopo.jpg

When did the ounce become a bunch of 40 year old conservative suburban mom think alike pussies? What is this shit the view mixed with the O'Reily factor?

Jesus you guys, I feel like im at 12ozPussies.com/forum

Sometimes I wonder if 12oz is just one giant troll.

how many of you people are gonna defend this guy

Did you seriously just post a link to Glenn Beck???

Are you seriously telling people to listen to a word that compulsive lying faggot has to say???

Do you seriously watch Glenn Beck???

You have to be trolling.

http://dailybail.com/home/holy-bailout-federal-reserve-now-backstopping-75-trillion-of.html

"This means that the investment bank's European derivatives exposure is now backstopped by U.S. taxpayers. Bank of America didn't get regulatory approval to do this, they just did it at the request of frightened counterparties. Now the Fed and the FDIC are fighting as to whether this was sound. The Fed wants to "give relief" to the bank holding company, which is under heavy pressure."

Sometimes I wonder if 12oz is just one giant troll.

In all fairness I use to have that speculation about you, that DAO was really just a bunch of trolls under one SN to fuck with everyone.

But yeah sticking up for cops who have been batoning and macing peaceful protestors over a combat vet who is voicing for those abused is just weak.

kent-state-shooting.jpg

i can only hope god lets the gov't take out these fuckin libby faggots. he let the man do there thang at kent state because it was just a bunch of people from ohio and no onegives a fuck about people from ohio. except its wal-street so shooting minorities/extremists in nyc would be a hate crime.

Unless you're making half a million a year (and I only know of one person on here that MIGHT be doing this) you should at least acknowledge that there's concerned folks out there doing what they can to bring some attention to what's really going on.

Or stay internet thuggin' and take the contrary route. It doesn't really affect me or what I do or why I do it, it just makes me wonder. Slightly.

For the life of me I can't figure out why shit like this doesn't register with everyone in Channel Zero-

"This means that the investment bank's European derivatives exposure is now backstopped by U.S. taxpayers. Bank of America didn't get regulatory approval to do this, they just did it at the request of frightened counterparties. Now the Fed and the FDIC are fighting as to whether this was sound. The Fed wants to "give relief" to the bank holding company, which is under heavy pressure."

(insert cool story br0 here)