OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE STREAM

pupusas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

I'm not out there not making a difference anymore, but that's because I have other shit I need to do.

What's going on here is people from all different walks of life- activists, vets, students, the unemployed/homeless, and just regular folks- are beginning to talk to each other...I don't know where you rank communication and solidarity, but they're pretty important in my book.

Re: OCCUPY WALL STREET NYC LIVE NURGA STREAM

I'm not out there not making a difference anymore, but that's because I have other shit I need to do.

recognizing a huge problem and creating a catalyst for change may work for certain social injustice's or issues but either way it doesn't start in channel zero.

then again anon got rick astley voted artist of the millennium so yeaaaaaa.

kvlttvmblevveeds

Re: OCCUPY CHANNEL ZERO WITH POSTS ABOUT WALL STREET *making a difference*

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/10/anonymous-leaks-bank-of-america-ceos-personal-contact-info.ars

Anonymous doxes Bank of America CEO

By Sean Gallagher | Published about 6 hours ago

Anonymous' “CabinCr3w” group has upped its information warfare efforts in support of the Occupy Wall Street movement by publishing the personal contact information of Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan, including his personal phone number, on its Tumblr blog. Moynihan is just the latest target in an ongoing campaign to embarrass financial sector CEOs.

Last week, the group published the personal information of CitiGroup CEO Vikram S. Pandit (such as his wife’s name, his address and the value of his home, his personal cell phone number, and details of lawsuits he is listed as a defendant in), as well as those of Project Veritas’s James O’Keefe (including contact information for his probation officer). Other targets have included Goldman Sachs chairman Lloyd Blankfien. The CabinCr3w group of Anonymous has also been involved in the hacking activities targeting the Bay Area Rapid Transit District after BART shut down cell phone access to riders.

Last week, Anonymous hackers also leaked data from the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the Boston Police Patrolmen’s Association, and two Alabama law enforcement organizations as part of a protest against police brutality corresponding with the IACP’s annual conference in Chicago. Some of the data, including Social Security numbers, has been taken down.,,

VISIBLY UPSET cause i thought i was up to date but ars fuckin beat me to it... also pastebin has been one of my favorite sites for a minute..just wish there was a better random page button

i left nyc a few days ago. the occupation was fucking dumb. a bunch of granolas bending over backwards to please the city so they dont get arrested, seriously. that and ironically, it was a 1 percent of the protestors meeting off location in secret and deciding what the 99 percent of the protestors will do. then holding a mock general assembly whos only purpose was to decide who does what.

also, tons of undercover cops and homebums.

BUT, i got 2 dollars just given to me for sleeping on a sidewalk a block away.

edit: some pics from google.

mini camp i stayed at most of the time

Members-of-Occupy-Wall-St-007.jpg

cant find any other good ones.

LOL. I have been coming on here since my graffiti days, which were in the late 90's. How did i miss that Frennel Morris has been a 12oz joke? Its even funnier to me because i went to Art School with that kid, and knew chicks that were his roomates back in the day. Wow. Life is strange..

• Like 1