September 11th ...10 years later.

CALIgula

so what color are we gone?

anybody know?

and plus it was the vatican who planned the attacks.

as a way to have bases set up to prepare for there next upcoming attack on jerusalem.

hiding under the cloak of war

this was a day of revenge for when the u.s spoiled the vaticans plans in WWI and WWII.

r.i.p to all the lives lost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ dont know about that but all the evidence i have been presented with points to the conclusion that it was an inside job committed by the powers that be (USA), in order to propel a war on 'terror'. Many innocent lives were lost that day but we shouldnt point the finger at a different religion or culture as the media has construted us to.

I was in school, watched it happen on TV live, such a ridiculous day. I just remember a teacher interrupting the class I was in and saying "Turn on the TV!!!"

**also, all these dumb fucks talking about conspiracy, the government, etc. are more annoying than those people who come up to you on the street and preach about God.

Just because you smoked some weed and watched a video on youtube talking about 9/11 conspiracy doesn't mean you know anything. I'm not saying I know exactly what went on behind the scenes, but I'm not going to tell people/ believe some jobless loser telling me "duuude 911 wuz tha goverrrment maaan, ur a sheep dude, idiooot man ur a sheep the government maaaan"

same goes for an intelligent person trying to make a point, nobody knows shit for sure, so just shut up about it already.

if you respond to this trying to troll me I'm going to post a picture of a prolapse and ruin the whole thread

the vulnerable american now fears and/or hates all people who look like a 'terrorist' which, thanks to ignorance, is a broad spectrum of people.

the way of dealing with this fear is bouncing anti-muslim sentiment off of ones neighbor in an act called 'patriotism' and by buying things that are red white and clue to prove ones dedication to this country.

(see? i spent $600 on this motorized 'never forget' diorama. im SO not a terrorist!)

dark people lose, white people profit, govt actually gains trust by advertising 'credible' terrorist threats it has intercepted and prevented.

that being said, my sympathies go out to the families. it was a tragic day. i just have mixed feelings about the aftermath, intentions, cause, results, etc.

i was in NY just a couple of months before the attacks, i still have a picture of the towers off in the distance, while i was taking the farry to the statue of liberty, at the time i didn't like the picture and thought about getting rid of it, because it was foggy and not a good shot, but im happy i held on to it as long as i did...

if i can find it i'll put it on here or something.

its really fucked up how they did those first responders who keep catching lung cancer and shit, i think they should atleast hook those guys up with free medical treatment for whatever they caught digging through ground zero, its the least we could do. its dishonorable in a way to not do it.

i honestly could care less about this shit.. yeah it happened, people die.. someones dying right now as i type this. no one i know was involved. it happened 450 miles away from where i live. interest level: below .0004%.

i hated how we had to sing that god bless the usa song every morning afterwards for the rest of that school year.

This thread is really disappointing. Not so much the thread but the responses.

I read thru the first few pages of that old thread.. And wow, pretty powerful. Some posts predicting how we would be affected were spot on.

This day 10 years ago I was living with my mom. Going to school. No job. Today I work for the military and have my own place. It's crazy looking back at how quickly so much changed.

I'm not a very sentimental guy. I'm pretty caulous about these things actually. But I'm really pretty sickened by the lack of respect do many people have profiting off of this. Even tho that's pure capitalism. And that's what this country is all about right? Why would we expect anything less?I suppose you would hole that something would be off limits. The weeks after 911 were something else. Flags every where. People were actually being nice to each other. It was a fucking wild thing here, where everyone is from some where else, and there are nit a lot of long term friend ships or deep roots. I could only imagine how it was in the middle of fucking Kansas.

I was woken up by my mom and she had the phone in her hand with my grandmother on the other line. She told me there was a terrorist attack on Washington. We didn't have cable so we couldn't see it at my house. So I quickly got realdy for school and ran a few blocks to my friends place. I car pooled with him and his family every day to high school. When I got there only the first plane had hit. We all watched as the second collided.... And then the collapse. Being in high school I was at an old enough age to understand what I was seeing but not to the degree I would if it happened today. For some stupid reason school was still open and we went. There was a whole lot of people there. All we did all day at school was watch the news. In every period. I think the teachers were too in shock to lecture if they wanted to. I car pooled home with the same family then we watched the news that night and I remember thy showed video of people jumping out of the towers. I didn't remember seeing that in the morning.

What an intense day. Def doesn't feel like 10 years

1282033760858.jpg

sucks that alot of people died unnecessarily. sucks alot more that our own government perpetrated it to build an excuse to pretty much punk another county . im not insensitive to the personal tragedy of all of the civilians and firefighters and cops. but this whole, unity and patriotism thing is fucking bullshit. dick cheney and george w are living like fuckin fat cats, and young american men and women who have been brainwashed into "patriotism" their whole lives are over there dying for fucking nothing.and blowing up cities so that dick cheney can make a fortune rebuilding them. like i said. much respect to those who died. but cut the patriotism shit. "oh its sooo sad" yea its alot more sad that the real people who made it happen are free happy and richer than ever. fuck the american government, fuck homeshoppingnetwork patriotism.fuck haliburton. keep on buying those american flag stickers for the back or your gas guzzling suvs, thyre really bringing the country together.

sucks that alot of people died unnecessarily. sucks alot more that our own government perpetrated it to build an excuse to pretty much punk another county . im not insensitive to the personal tragedy of all of the civilians and firefighters and cops. but this whole, unity and patriotism thing is fucking bullshit. dick cheney and george w are living like fuckin fat cats, and young american men and women who have been brainwashed into "patriotism" their whole lives are over there dying for fucking nothing.and blowing up cities so that dick cheney can make a fortune rebuilding them. like i said. much respect to those who died. but cut the patriotism shit. "oh its sooo sad" yea its alot more sad that the real people who made it happen are free happy and richer than ever. fuck the american government, fuck homeshoppingnetwork patriotism.fuck haliburton. keep on buying those american flag stickers for the back or your gas guzzling suvs, thyre really bringing the country together.

I hear ya brO but.......

theres-the-door-now-get-the-%25&@%23-out.jpg

i laughed, and then felt really bad about it also.

1282033760858.jpg