************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Fist 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Going to Disney world in November. Wanna get a Mickey mouse tattoo. Any artist suggestions? Preferably someone who would enjoy doing it. Thank you

hey, i'd love to do it! but i'm pretty booked through then, do you have paypal? maybe we can work something out to assure you a spot

fuck!!!!!

i've been trying this one piece of flash i saw on the webz a couple days ago and forgot to save, and it driving me nuts

im pretty sure i found it through here somehow but i went through all the pages

anyone seen hands that are either bloody or bandaged(jesus hands)

and around it it says" his palms your sins"?

is anyone getting tired of this smith street stuff thats getting pumped out?

i mean no disrespect towards steve boltz, daniel, and all those dudes. nor do i want to step out of bounds as a non tattooer, but all these tattoos that look all old and hard, unless they start trying harder, are going to start getting shitty and lame really fast.

old news/didn't happen

On a side note,

Are there no recent pictures of dude available,

or are they only useing old ass ones in an attempt to make him look scary?

When I met him at the begining of july he looked like a normal dude,

not metal-god at all.

Tattooed all over of course, but not really spooky at all.

Whitehead doesn't really put his stuff up on the internet, I don't think he really poses for pictures much either. He was a nice dude when I met him.

In regards to the Smith Street tattoos of late - it just all depends on what you ask them for. That super bold classic style is experiencing a sort of reniassance and that whole shop is pretty much lined exclusively with that kind of flash so it's easy for people to just pick those designs out. Any of those dudes can work with other styles, just depends on what you want. Remember when Eli Quinters was doing a lot of cholo style tattoos? He still does them, they just don't make it on the internet as much. Boltz is a wizard, one of the more consistently solid dudes in the game. Just my 2 worthless cents.