░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Yeah want to churn out lo fi graff mags 

Love xeroxed mags and they need to come back.

Just walk into an office like you work there. Tell some one you're new and point you to the copier. Get busy and get ghost. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

pretty dope wip. never even been a of mercedes until this one rolled over my feed..

Used-2019-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-E63-S-AMG-1660580306.jpg.b9404f991ae34f74cd21a5c8299bbc4d.jpg

2019 mercedes e class

Agreed.

I was looking at one of these a few years back.  After talking to someone, trust me you do not want it.   Super expensive to maintain after the warranty expires.  I was talking to a benz technician, he told me the bi-turbo variants are engineered to run 3 and 3.  Meaning the engine is tuned 3 cylinders one side the tuned 3 cylinders other side.  Basically, it's tune two engines to make one.   After he told me that, I thought to myself, "they look better sitting in the neighbor's garage than mine."

If you really want a German car and something we'll engineered, check out porsche.  They gonna be expensive to work on too, but you'll like it better.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

The biggest hurdle I have, when it comes to automobiles, is justifying spending over 100k for something that will be worth 30k in 4 years.  I just can't justify this.   I like nice whips and all but these 100k plus prices are ridiculous.  

My neighbor bought a 2024 escalade, paid 150k financed 120k of it. $1800/month. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

thanks @ndv for dropping helpful knowledge

You're welcome. Not trying to steal your thunder.  Trust me, i still wouldn't mind having an AMG Wagon.  They are supposedly faster on a track than your Ferrari 458 with the right driver.  But the maintenance to own an AMG out of warranty doesn't make economical sense.

I have been looking at the specs on this Hybrid Variant and it's pretty impressive for being a saloon. 

Screenshot_20240925_211308.jpg.a36eebc6b0fb1e11bc8ae758312c4e67.jpg

But these guys have their set of issues too.  

Early gen GTCs, some had their heater coil prematurely crack, and water from the ac unit would spit out the dash/vents.   Repair costs, were through the roof considering the entire dash had to be removed.

But yeah, I know you mean @nicklesndimes thay wagon whip is perfect for hauling and fun. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

The biggest hurdle I have, when it comes to automobiles, is justifying spending over 100k for something that will be worth 30k in 4 years.  I just can't justify this.   I like nice whips and all but these 100k plus prices are ridiculous.  

My neighbor bought a 2024 escalade, paid 150k financed 120k of it. $1800/month. 

I have a friend with an Escalade and new Tundra TRD Pro. Insane car payments. Haven’t been in the Escalade but have a hard time believing they are worth what they cost 😂.

I am facing some pricey repairs to my truck. 136K miles on it, paid off. I know I should probably get something new (used), but I just put new struts, spark plugs and upper & lower ball joints, so want to keep it at least 50k more miles and get my money’s worth.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

@LUGR yeah, i dont think the escalades are really worth the 150k, my neighbor was telling me thays what they are selling for becuase eveybody wants one.   He also added, there is some dealership hype in thay sales pitch too.  He went on to say,  This is what I wanted so this what I got. 

I'd say keep your ride till the wheels fall off.   To me it sounds like you actually use your truck though and not just one of those who has to have the latest and greatest on the block.  

Thos TDRs are pretty stout, yeah?  They look like a silos truck.   Years ago I was looking at them but became overwhelmed due to the engine amd drive train choices.  It was too much, and that came at a price as well. So I had to question myself. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

@LUGR yeah, i dont think the escalades are really worth the 150k, my neighbor was telling me thays what they are selling for becuase eveybody wants one.   He also added, there is some dealership hype in thay sales pitch too.  He went on to say,  This is what I wanted so this what I got. 

I'd say keep your ride till the wheels fall off.   To me it sounds like you actually use your truck though and not just one of those who has to have the latest and greatest on the block.  

Thos TDRs are pretty stout, yeah?  They look like a silos truck.   Years ago I was looking at them but became overwhelmed due to the engine amd drive train choices.  It was too much, and that came at a price as well. So I had to question myself. 

Yeah, I’ll keep it for awhile. I really don’t want to have a car payment for awhile. I did start looking the other day just to see what’s out there, but would be looking at $40 - $45K for what I want. Not really feeling that.

• Like 1

Ok here goes.

1. $1 tax to be deposited into My bank account for every human that currently lives so all humans are ascribed an arbitrary value that sees them all equal. Otherwise they are all fuck ups and are below Me (and the posters on this board who at least give Me laughs as opposed to rendering themselves as backstabbing rapist thieves in My audio and visual spectrums).

2. the Certificate of Title for 59 Wardanup Crescent, Yallingup, Western Australia, Australia, 6282 to be emailled to Me as  outright owner and possessor of the Land as being claimed under My Right of Crown and MABO Native Title (both policies applicable to My reclaiming this property from the scum that have corrupted My country and primary place of residence). I will give this place to My Brother to look after My Mum in. All property taxes are exempt as this is a religious “Church“ where I as The Lord of Love have family and trusted friends whose value is proven via their contributions here in Channel Zero prove them as being a 1 as opposed to a 0 as evidenced via their lack of membership and post count seeing them as being worthless other than as thieves & liars who hope the flow of bullshit they post on other social media wont have them accountable in future.

3. the Certificate of Title to 8 O’Brien St in Cowaramup to be emailled to Me.

4. Whoever occupies the above to be paid 3x (three times) whatever is the dutiable stamp duty value previously ascribed to said properties pending their choice to get a professional valuer to value said properties at current market prices as their only option as if they dont leave then this world and everyone in it can die a slow miserable death while I blame them as being the selfish cunts responsible for murdering Jesus 2000 years ago and all hope for today of a tomorrow ever existing, let alone a tomorrow that is more than the day and yesterday that came before it.

5. The cups process to use light via the lazers in the sky to never render any tattoo ink on any female ever again, as they can vanish forevermore for defiling God’s daughters with objectively shitty art that ruins the greatest creation God ever made (the female form).

6. TBA pending delivery of the above as I want no more emails that are not related to dealings I initiate given their origin is from Evil Males I FUCKING despise.

7. Should the above not be delivered, I change My “SAFEWORD“ which happens to be the descriptor of someone I respect to the most vile label I can ever place upon someone beyond “Hateful jealous Murderer“.

8. A vintage 1962 Lamborghini tractor. I don’t care for a car given I will get to use it when I get back to where I belong and the cars only bring Me Jealous Ass Motherfuckers trying to abuse, damage, deface or rev the fuck out of. I have had enough of such types to last 1 trillion lifetimes. WONK SAGGIN.

On 8/3/2024 at 9:16 AM, ndv said:

Go read I am Ozzy.

Finished it in 3 days it was the best read I had in years other than what I read on here about in-jokes made about My madness (Zolos, nangs and whatever else @LUGR never fails to bring up about whatever I have shamelessly and proudly written on here).

3 hours ago, ndv said:

You're welcome. Not trying to steal your thunder.  Trust me, i still wouldn't mind having an AMG Wagon.  They are supposedly faster on a track than your Ferrari 458 with the right driver.  But the maintenance to own an AMG out of warranty doesn't make economical sense.

I have been looking at the specs on this Hybrid Variant and it's pretty impressive for being a saloon. 

Screenshot_20240925_211308.jpg.a36eebc6b0fb1e11bc8ae758312c4e67.jpg

But these guys have their set of issues too.  

Early gen GTCs, some had their heater coil prematurely crack, and water from the ac unit would spit out the dash/vents.   Repair costs, were through the roof considering the entire dash had to be removed.

But yeah, I know you mean @nicklesndimes thay wagon whip is perfect for hauling and fun. 

That is the sickest Bentley I have seen. Add that to the list above given profiteering “property developer“ scum bought My Great Grandmother Elsie’s place in Bentley and turned it into dog kennel sized units.

I wish such types “Eloped to the rotating prop of a boat“ yet until such activity being My fate ceases I wish death upon those whose greed has fuxked our society.

The fact is I already have all I want. I LIST the ABOVE as I wish to see what others are able and willing to GIVE. My one and only limitation right now is finance,  yet given money is binary 1s and 0s and those who weaponise it against Me are worthless.

Lest it end in the death of all their claim to care about as I will be the “laughing stock“ while they are all cattle ready to be slaughtered and harvested for beef.

Also thanks @misteraven for charging Me an amount equivalent to My wife and My birthdays for My recent shirt order and I love you Man who runs this place. I WANT raven to understand My appreciation for 12oz and the crazy members on here who have contributed to, supported, appreciated and encouraged My madness and lust for life.

Also somebody in the Bay Area get EBPH back on here as he can at least make an effort for given I spent 3 hrs on BART travelling to party with Him when I was in SF so he can at least post on here to remind everyone he exists as I also wanna know how his kid is going with his baseball.

Edited by Mauler5150
Eb is not concert pitch A440 zaggin

Also I want a circumcision yet I don’t trust any Doctors to not butcher the fuck out of Me nor do I care for any Jew priest to suck My blood given I have been raped of enough blood sweat and emotional energy and I revoke allowing any of the above along with any previous invitation I unconsciously or conciously made to take any more.