░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

not much I want based on what is obtainable based on the parameters set for Me in the simulation at present.

I would say this.

https://thisislivinstore.com/products/og-logo-t-shirt

And I was going to buy this as My first purchase had I won Lotto in the past two draws I got tickets for which ended up seeing Me waste further energy contemplating whether I wish to continue existing as a slave to a soulless system.

image.jpeg.dadf96d7d8e56ed2860e86254d3050b8.jpeg

Obviously given money is no object, I could go on, but the above plus a new surfboard and bodyboard and wetsuit is all I really desire to go along with a place by the beach (that isn't a bathroomless, shitterless, kitchenless van as is the murrent compromise whenever I am not tied to the desert location near My work)

• Like 2

Can I be killed and come back owning this and the money to afford to keep and maintain it?

This is insane and whilst I have stayed in a castle it was nothing compared to the insanity of this place. I am only at the grotto section but if you appreciate artistry then you will enjoy the ostentatiousness of this property.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:31 AM, Tails0nE said:

@ndv @nicklesndimes

Not gonna lie tho here's another reason why I would rather get a regular turntable set compared to just the digital joints.. seen this video a while ago for this lil "phase" controller for vinyl and alot of people using it now and imo this is suuuuper fucking dope.. don't even need to put the needle down on the record for serato don't gotta worry about bumping the decks or the table or anything.. soooooooo sick... Start at the 2 minute mark and let it ride to see what I'm talking about..

this is one ive been looking at next to the rane midi turntables... im really split on going vinyl with the phase or opting for rane mk2

PHASE ESSENTIAL new $499.00 works with any turntable

6501bcfa998b3f96b116cf64_essential-card-

Pioneer PLX-1000 $799.00 or so each but ive seen them on reverb for 400-500  . looking at parts availability and diy repair skill level 

Pioneer-PLX-1000-Turntable-Officially-An

Rane Seventy-Two MKII $1,899.00...still looking for a 4 channel dvs mixer that isnt a bajillion bucks

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXETtGxwP4B9B5ZsCmi

or TWELVE MKII $899.00

rane-twelve-mkii-heroK.jpg

• Like 5
  • Props 1

On 1/2/2024 at 1:37 AM, nicklesndimes said:

would enjoy browsing around here..

Where you find this/story? Looks like NYC (MTA property) but I've never seen a collection like that just laid out in a parking lot.  All of those are expensive items and they even have my stop.  I might have seen some situations like that at some freight spots...

• Like 2

I want to go from2093864508_ScreenShot2024-01-09at10_07_47am.thumb.png.887865a3324d4569ac42d2f08f445eb0.png

to 

769331845_ScreenShot2024-01-09at10_08_40am.thumb.png.4ac8303c422b1fd6878747e308d9dc09.png

before the chocolate cravings drive me nuts. 

it's been two weeks and I've lost 3 pounds so that's a good start.

to be honest am past image one but hey.

would also like my Northface to zip up again

• Like 2
  • Props 2