░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@nicklesndimesthat particular knife can be bought online, it's referred to as "Higonokami-style" and is commonly manufactured.

I pulled this from a blog post about its history:

Higonokami is a trademark. There are replicas and smiths who still make these sort of knives, but not the classic Higonokami. Only one smith remains of the guild who can make the Higonokami: Motosuke Nagao from Miki. He descends from four generations of blacksmiths.

So I guess you could say I want one of the official blades, but would be happy with a replica... I'm just broke.

• Props 1

i know you guys will roast me for this weird dumb shit

but i gotta come clean

i collect Jordan 1 MIDS...you read that right, fucking mids but i don't care because resell for fire colorways are less than retail

i just grabbed the chicago black toes for nothing and i'm grabbing the bred toe next week

Jordan 1 Mid Chicago Toe

grabbing these next week

Jordan 1 Mid Bred Toe

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@LUGR what kind of range does that bad boy have? and will the tooth pick puncture skin if blasted 5 ft from enemy combatant?

I don’t know?

I received it as a gift and tested it out once and was surprised how much throw power it had. I totally forgot I had it until I saw your post 😂

I’ll try and do some more tests soon.

• Props 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/9/2020 at 11:22 PM, glorydays said:

i know you guys will roast me for this weird dumb shit

but i gotta come clean

i collect Jordan 1 MIDS...you read that right, fucking mids but i don't care because resell for fire colorways are less than retail

i just grabbed the chicago black toes for nothing and i'm grabbing the bred toe next week

Jordan 1 Mid Chicago Toe

i was thinking about getting a pair myself.. i really dont get the hate for mids if they look dope they look dope fuck it.. plus i realized the other day i only have like 2 pairs of shoes and both pretty busted so i gotta step it up.. wanna get these and the tokyo biohacks they're a decent price on stockx..

On 12/10/2020 at 8:50 PM, mr.yuck said:

@LUGR what kind of range does that bad boy have? and will the tooth pick puncture skin if blasted 5 ft from enemy combatant?

Shit, I keep forgetting to buy toothpicks. Sorry for slacking on this. Did you ever buy one?

• Truth 1
  • Props 1