░░░░░░ THE SHIT YOU WANT THREAD ░░░░░

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/29/2015 at 7:38 PM, iloveboxcars said:

Husqvarna Nuda 900r because the fucking sound

Watched the whole thing..... definitely a lot of fun.  My new diesel truck is pretty loud when you blip the throttle..... I've been doing the same thing to people in their cars.  I would absolutely be very annoyed with having to drive around in an area where there are so many oblivious people walking around though.  Glad I don't live anywhere like that.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Watched the whole thing..... definitely a lot of fun.  My new diesel truck is pretty loud when you blip the throttle..... I've been doing the same thing to people in their cars.  I would absolutely be very annoyed with having to drive around in an area where there are so many oblivious people walking around though.  Glad I don't live anywhere like that.

We have a very bicycle heavy city. They recently passed a law where if you arent at least 8 feet from the cyclist when you pass him, youre liable to get a ticket.

This has made them so brazen they literally take up a full spot in the lane and hold up traffic for blocks. I do it on purpose to downshift and screech passed them with an inch of space. Have had many almost lose their balance and fall over. I love it. Next time use the bike path 3 blocks over dick head.

Fuck em.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...