Car accident

Silba

So on Tuesday I was in the median waiting for traffic to clear on the other side of the street when a Dodge Ram who was trying to get his kid to school on time sped up to beat traffic, and I assume he was looking the other way when he sped up to fast and understeered the corner, hitting me in his path.

I was flown about 5 feet and landed awkward on right femur. Im not aur if my femir was broken on impact or when i fell.

Yesterday night i had surgery and they inserted a metal rod into my right femur.

Hopefully Ill be home on friday so I can upload the xray pics

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yea im suing. his insurance is paying for my surgeries plus some.

The nurses just came in and took blood samples and gave me a chest xray

They think i might have pneumonia(sp) or an infection since I have a fever

Surprising it didnt hurt when it happen.

I knew it was broke cause when i flexed my thigh to get up ot felt like jelly

But i did curse the bastard ouand they ha e me on a pain pump so im feeling good right now

I do have a fine ass indian nurse

Mid 20s with those beautidul eyes

Indian girls fall into two categories:

1) Rebellious and want to anger their parents by hanging with non-professional types.

2) Not interested in anything but lawyers, accountants, engineers, financiers or doctors.

A nurse seems to have aimed a bit too low for an Indian parents expectations, so she might go either way depending on her personality. Either she doesn't care what her parents think or she will want to make up for her lack of ambition by having an arranged marriage or finding some white guy her parents can be proud of and filling that void they have in their souls due to having colonized white slave brains.

The rest is up to you to figure out.

• Like 1

This x2

Make sure to tell them you had the 5's or 7.5's before and they don't do anything. 10's and up.

My little cousin was getting into his car and saw a car swerv and start coming at him. Did some type of superman jump out of the way and barely got hurt. They settled for 40k.. Im considering walking out into traffic ..

Man, they keep records of what pain pills they give you.

You can't just tell them something you didn't have isn't working.

And if you meant to tell them that you had them for a previous injury, they might just peg him as a drug seeker and stop his meds earlier with no outside prescription.

Just keep your mouth shit and absorb the dope.

chances are if he had a tooth pulled at one point hes most likely had a script for 1 of the 2- agree with what your saying, but not like he's asking for 160mg oc (canada only, yes) And the car accident is a really good front for scoring some 5's!

Good luck with the suit