Car accident

Silba

Make sure to tell them you had the 5's or 7.5's before and they don't do anything. 10's and up.

My little cousin was getting into his car and saw a car swerv and start coming at him. Did some type of superman jump out of the way and barely got hurt. They settled for 40k.. Im considering walking out into traffic ..

I got tboned by a drunk driver going 50, ridiculously fucked up accident. I had neck and back soft tissue dmg, saw a chiro weekly for 8 months. My passenger had a broken arm, face, neck. 100 percent their fault, and insurance just made an offer of 7000. I told them to go fuck themselves. Im not sure how people get these huge settlements. Insurance companies should be burned to the ground.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd decide on a percentage, like 25% that you just save and do not touch

that money will really come in incredibly handy one day

i didn't get nearly that much but it was enough to put a down payment on a house.

now that the housing market isn't so great i don't feel too bad either, wasn't exactly hard-earned money.

it took me 3 fucking years though- that's what happens when an uninsured junkie nearly kills you and his 2 passengers, and has no insurance. you got a lil lucky there.

and sure spend some (not much) frivolously.. why not?

Yes im going to spend a portion on a nice RWD car(see cars thread, duty free)

But the rest is most def getting put away

thts if i get something

You're fucking 17.

Your first car is going to get beat to shit.

You won't mean to beat it to shit, but you will anyways.

Please beat the shit out of a beater.

The money you save may very well be your own.

• Like 1

i see your clitoris and vulva, and the fact you're talking about getting a rear wheel drive means that loot will be gone almost instantly, possibly two months.

I had a friend who won 120k from the lottery, dude got a nice whip, we all did alot of coke that summer and by that fall he totaled the whip and was broke again.

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just saying, if you party can we hang out this summer?

i see your clitoris and vulva, and the fact you're talking about getting a rear wheel drive means that loot will be gone almost instantly, possibly two months.

I had a friend who won 120k from the lottery, dude got a nice whip, we all did alot of coke that summer and by that fall he totaled the whip and was broke again.

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just saying, if you party can we hang out this summer?

Im down.

graff n dance with a wheelchair

Spending 10 G's on a 17 year old car is...

Whatever, do what you want.

My advice, buy a less than 5 year old used normal person car.

Pay for college in advance.

Pick a major that will employ you without needing a more advanced degree (IE-business, computer bullshit, accounting)

That's just me though.

If you want to be Brokeo drifting around after a year or two, by all means, buy that thing.

Spending 10 G's on a 17 year old car is...

Whatever, do what you want.

My advice, buy a less than 5 year old used normal person car.

Pay for college in advance.

Pick a major that will employ you without needing a more advanced degree (IE-business, computer bullshit, accounting)

That's just me though.

If you want to be Brokeo drifting around after a year or two, by all means, buy that thing.

It all depends on how much I get. By all means if I get 20 k im buying me a 500 dollar beater.

But If I get 80+ 10k shouldnt be too much.

College is a must, Im still trying to pick up a major I haven't completely decided yet.

my ACT wasn't too shabby(22) So I'm definitely going to retake that

my wife was in a accident couple years back, she called one of those "after 911 call 411 pain"

i knew it was bullshit, so i just played the cut while she want to those "rehab therapy"

we totally brushed this off as a we wont see a dime.... since it was way over 2 years since the accident.

but low and behold this arrived

1zd0xdu.jpg

momoney.gif

good luck to you...

We got a personal injury lawyer, apparantly we had an "ambulance chaser" lawyer that wasnt really as trustworthy as we though so we went ahead and got this new guy.

came up with the estimate of 60k+

Looking a little bit better

Dear Silba,

Confidential Business Proposal

Having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the Nigerian Chambers Of Commerce And Industry, I have the privilege to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at The Central Bank Of Nigeria Apex Bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incidental to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

© your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Get well soon,... I mean, Best regards

Howgul Abul Arhu