OSAMA BIN LADENS DEAD

sausage party

osamas death, real or not, has about as much effect on your life as the royal wedding.

this is a fucking conspiracy and heres fucking why.

its to keep everyone as annoying as possible, as soon as one over-hyped media extravaganza ends, another one comes out of no where. just when you were about to strangle yourself or everyone in a 1 mile radius because you were sick of hearing about the royal wedding they go and announce osama is dead. osama hasnt been relevant for fucking years. now every faggot is falling over their own feet trying to get to a computer to tell everyone how witty they are for having the latest and lamest "osama joke". this shit is going to occupy every form of media for the next few weeks.

i fucking hate that we are so media force fed, i dont want to hear about any of this stuff, i dont care, i deliberately dont watch the news for this reason but now its so hyped up its all everyone is gonna care about anyway.

I don't agree about the conspiracy BS, but I do agree with how easily people are manipulated by the media. Fuckin media makes me sick. I cancelled my cable, internet. I don't read the paper. The only internet access I have is this Iphone I'm on, and I couldn't be happier with my life without mainstream media. I didnt hear about this Osama shit untill just now. To be honest, I mean good for the Seal team for nailing him, but it doesn't affect my day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it. The guy was an infamous terrorist leader who was heavy handed with religion in justifying what he was doing. People are already worried about the fallout that his death is going to cause, i.e. retaliation from his subordinates, copycats, whatever. Completely ignoring his religious beliefs (and burial rites are HUGE within Islam) would definitely not be an intelligent move in trying to prevent retaliation.

This along with the fact that I'm sure if his body was left with Pakistan and their people, the supporters of Osama would have paraded around with his body and turn him into a martyr. And that is something the US definitely wouldn't want.

does it strike anyone as odd when grand master flash says "i swear i might hijack a plane" in the message? is hijacking a plane a common thing to do?

Didn't you watch any action movies in the 80's?

Every movie Chuck Norris made for the first half of the 80's had Israeli terrorizers hijacking planes and demanding the release of their brothers from prisons.

gotta love it

Why's this guy talking about the government being behind fake photos. Obviously people email media outlets and without thinking they run stories like that. Anyone with half a brain could tell that they're fake.

If the government was behind it you'd have much better photoshops.

Conclusion, YouTube conspiracy dickhead is a dickhead.

Also, Mero post is on point hahah.