Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KnotForYou

How far would I get???

i like threads like this..

assuming that none of them had guns, i bet you could make it through about midway into the second group before they started running then you would have to just ram ....do a complete 180 turn floor the petal and ram the other side trying to run..

if they had guns, you probably could take out about 10 or so..

there are alot of if's in this situation

And I'm saying this is a trick question because there is a giant clear path right in the middle...I'm not drunk enough yet to be fooled by your riddles br0!

eventually i think limbs and/or people would start getting caught in the wheel well like snow and you'd be kinda stuck, i'm not sure you could make it through the first group

well I would do it in a BMW or Merc....for maximum irony. You wouldn't get far at all bud, heads and body parts would get crammed in wheel wells and you would high center on them after a while. This of course is assuming that they don't run away. You could keep them focused by painting a big pro-jew slogan on the side. but prepare for some issues along the way.

this thread>that faggot hipster thread

you wouldnt make it that far..

someone would climb onto the bed of the truck and attack you through the backslide window..

/game over...early

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now