fuck my wife

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fuck my life

Heres my real advice-

Be glad it's not your kid. Look at this as a surefire way to keep her from bugging your ass. A blessing.

Bitches cheat. Guys cheat. You've cheated on bitches right? Was just a matter of time before that shit caught up w you. Everything comes full circle. Always. Get your finances in order. Hit the weights. Take some time to chill with your boys and get your head strait. Be around people. Shitll be w you fir a bit. Can act like it won't or isn't but it will be. So, be glad you washed your hands of her, get finances strait, get your mind and body strait, spend time around homies. Then shit will work itself out. Before you know it you'll be back in the game w/out even realizing it...naturally.

Trust

• Like 1

Thats so weird chupa saying nigga...

Its like hearing about old people having sex

Also...its common sense.

Get what you give.

Dont stick ya dick in the mashed potatoes...how could you not see any of that coming a mile away?

They have tv shows and movies about this shit..books even...how you gonna expect a different outcome?

"

I can't believe people are trying to give this clown legitimate advice. Emo ass, wannabe thug ass, living in your moms basement ass nigga.

I can't believe you're STILL got my fuckin nuts in your mouth.

Nigga I don't even know who the fuck you are but you stay on my fuckin dick like a horny bitch.

Most of the time I don't even respond to your lame ass comments.

And if anybody soundin like a wanna be thug its you, bitch. Cause 9 times outta 10 your some faggot ass brat boy virgin from the suburbs.

And don't even waste your time responding to this cause I just added your punk ass to the ignore joint. Your the first too. You probably one of the weakest niggas on the fuckin planet but you on here talkin greazy like you a goon.

I'll slap the fuck outta you nigga on everything.

Think I'm lyin???????

Fly to chicago. There's a bus at midway airport. #59. Get on it and get off on rockwell(AKA rockhell). Its only like a 15 minute ride. You gonna see a barbershop and a lil grocery store next door to it. Let me know when you arrive so I can break your fuckin nose, rob you, and buy weed & blunts with your money. And fyi cops get beat up over here too don't expect them too help you.

So until you do this.

....shut the fuck up and never address me in your weak as life bitch.

You probably one of the weakest niggas on the fuckin planet but you on here talkin greazy like you a goon.

You probably one of the weakest niggas on the fuckin planet but you on here talkin greazy like you a goon.

I wish I could post your facebook "paige."

Edit: I'm not exactly sure how quick you are, so I'll point out to you that I changed the spelling of the word "page" into something more relevant to you.

And replying to the same comment twice and quoting it both times makes you super mad.