Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

i didn't notice the type of knife you were using in my first post.

christ dude.

just burn the body and consider yourself lucky, otherwise in a couple weeks we'll be reading your 'so i'm dying' thread and we will all lol at you.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

cut that shit leg off, thats what the smell was comin from

vdeer010.jpg

had to figure out how to hang it up, still weighed like 150 or something

deer011.jpg

got some wire i found and rigged up the first, then the second, and went back and forth pulling it up on each side, bout 1 or 2 inches at a time

deer012.jpg

if anyone has any advice - i'm planning on skinning it first, then just trying to clean it up a bit and see what meat i can get off it - i couldn't hang it by the back legs so it might be more complicated. should i cut the head off?

• Like 1

you are about to get so much hair in that meat...

though this thread, and the sure to come 'i'm dying thread' are both destined to be remembered i would highly recommend you just bury/burn that thing. if the stench was coming from that leg you've no idea what was in that wound and how far into the body it got. i hope you have good insurance.

have you ever skinned anything? its obvious you've never gutted anything. probably not even a fish. how can you have firewood stacks like that and have no fucking clue??

you are about to get so much hair in that meat...

though this thread, and the sure to come 'i'm dying thread' are both destined to be remembered i would highly recommend you just bury/burn that thing. if the stench was coming from that leg you've no idea what was in that wound and how far into the body it got. i hope you have good insurance.

have you ever skinned anything? its obvious you've never gutted anything. probably not even a fish. how can you have firewood stacks like that and have no fucking clue??

dunno man i cleaned squirrles but they are so small and innocent you can just rip out the guts easy.

ima go skin it

wish me luck

Since it looks like he uses a mull instead of a wood splitter, what he's doing seems right on target.