Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

gunman at florida school meeting

He killed himself because his mom was going to get mad at him for doing graffiti.

This makes me scared to go to school meetings now.

• Like 1

heres what he wrote...

"My Testament: Some people (the government sponsored media) will say I was evil, a monster (V)... no... I was just born poor in a country where the Wealthy manipulate, use, abuse, and economically enslave 95% of the population. Rich Republicans, Rich Democrats... same-same... rich... they take turns fleecing us... our few dollars... pyramiding the wealth for themselves. The 95%... the us, in US of A, are the neo slaves of the Global South. Our Masters, the Wealthy, do, as they like to us..."

theres another video on lower on the left that shows from a different angle and shows him getting bodied

• Like 1

he would have to be literally retarded to miss and have it be not on purpose.

hes like 4 feet away from these guys

YOU GUYS ARE SO HEARTLESS AND BLIND, THIS GUY WAS OBVIOUSLY TRAINED BY THE CIA, THEY TRAINED HIM UP FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, TEACHING HIM HOW TO MISS FROM POINT BLANK RANGE, GAVE HIM A BAD HAIRCUT, TAUGHT HIM THE SKILLS HE NEEDED TO DISARM AN ELDERLY WOMANS FRAIL ATTEMPTS TO SUBDUE HIM WITH A HANDBAG AND THEN SET HIM UP, EVEN THE MEETING WAS A SHAM.

YOU GUYS ARE STUUUUUUPID [PEODGJ90FWEIOUJRKDOPWSADJOGMOPDKFEV W4EOPTK 4EO3OTI 490T GOI KPEKP[3WKP[T 3[TK[WETWETKP P -2

RAGE_7.png

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now