Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pistol

Killer Weapons!Post flicks of crazy killing tools!

no offense man, but that thing is just dumb. all that thing is, is 8 different points to get knocked out of your hand then stuck back in your eye.

Stun gun can hurt if they get you right. Most don't even bother you. They feel like you got pinched. I got one in the neck one time (250,000v)and it knocked me flat on my ass for a few minutes. It sucked I was dizzy as hell when I tried to get up.

First off that titan lp shit is double trouble long range anal probe and high voltage up the ass.

Second deznatori , why did/how did you get zapped?Jackass type experiment or police humor/brutality?

Re: Re: Killer Weapons!Post flicks of crazy killing tools!

Originally posted by optimus prime

does this reallllllly need a bottleopener on it?

not really.. but it does need all 5 of those hooks to rip your insides out of your body when you recoil..

ttp://www.mugshots.org/sports/oj-simpson.html'>

hope this works...havent posted an image yet :D

um let me know if it shows on your comp

http://www.bishopmuseum.org/bishop/exhibits/treasures/large_images/WEAPON.jpeg'> Hawaiians made good use of materials from their natural world. Shark's teeth made excellent carving tools and fearsome weapons. Simple tools used 1 or 2 teeth, some weapons used more. This awesome one of 42 tiger shark teeth, studded on carved koa, would frighten any enemy. The weapon was probably carried into battle by a high-ranking chief. It was found recently at Warwick Castle, England, and may have been collected during Captain Cook's expedition in Hawai`i.

http://www.afghanistan.dhs.org/taliban%20weapon.jpg'> Taliban with weapons. Note the look of satis-

faction on soldier's face: a common sight Note: This is not my comment. This was on this site.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this