YOUNG BUCKS AUCTION:EVERY THING MUST GO

TreSixO

what i dont get is these rich as fuck black people buying FAKE ass bootleg clothing and shoes... like fabulous stays wearing fake jordans, that rick ross moron getting called out for wearing fake LV frames on the cover of Vibe, snoop with top to bottom fake Gucci print track suits, etc etc... so stupid like louis vuitton ever made a fucking gun holster...

money does talk.

they custom make dresses for actresses all the time.

im not saying rappers dont rock fake shit.

im saying if 50 wanted a louis vuitton tampon for his bitch he could make it happen.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you Libertarians were anti IRS?

Shouldn't you be boycotting this type of shit?

Oh that's right, you're actually just down low republicans pretending to be anarchists.

Carry on then.

i could easily take some shit from a rapper whose a moron and blew is money on dumbass shit..

but when it comes to something like buying a car or house that was REPO'd cause the people couldnt afford to pay for it, not so much.

i ac tually got a bill recently from the IRS regarding my taxes from 2008 saying i owed $380 still, i was bullshit.

Since the irs actually has it listed as LV im assuming its real, it would be pretty easy to buy a sheet of lv pattern leather then send it off to a leather works to have it fashioned into a gun holster...

Also you thought rappers were really rich? What do they teach you kids in school these days

Since the irs actually has it listed as LV im assuming its real, it would be pretty easy to buy a sheet of lv pattern leather then send it off to a leather works to have it fashioned into a gun holster...

Also you thought rappers were really rich? What do they teach you kids in school these days

exactly, look at lyor cohen.

ate off dame and jay for years.

i love how rappers act like theyre stickin it to whites by gettin in the game on a major label, yet every record they put out pads a WHITE record execs wallet.

"yea fuck dem crackaz, we on dis shit, young black entreprenuers"

shits hilarious.

as far as designers producing questionable merchandise...

a designer is successful if a celebrity wears, advertises, or endorses his/her label.

if there is money to be made, a product will be produced. simple business.

dont act like a gun holster is so far out there.

they make gucci dog collars for fucks sakes.

and apparently louis dog snowsuits for 50's canine.

img_0338.jpg

i love how rappers act like theyre stickin it to whites by gettin in the game on a major label, yet every record they put out pads a WHITE record execs wallet.

shits hilarious.

8efc851a-8fe1-4297-be4e-c3de4f56310a.grid-4x2.jpg

no one knows gangsta rap better than old white dudes.

exactly, look at lyor cohen.

ate off dame and jay for years.

shits hilarious.

ummmmmmmmmm

jay-bdrcamel.jpg

and a lot of niggas sign deals, get a couple million up front and put out a one hit wonder.

No rapper has "got a couple million up front" for a recording contract fresh out the gate. Even the biggest bidding 2wars in rap history were over 2 or 3 mil... and most of it goes to artist development not into their pocket... and those rappers were already signed with a lot of industry buzz.