THE HOUSE ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO CREATIVITY AND PARTY LIFESTYLE. *pics*

drewbiii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its just me but that shit sucks. its just so lame and gross, then again im not 19 and broke so maybe thats a happening "party pad" for some folks in here... im privy to a house, yard, fire exits, etc...

im shocked its basically 4 pages of approval for some shit hole basement cluttered mess i could make in a day. ch0 blowing it on this one...

• Like 2

maybe its just me but that shit sucks. its just so lame and gross, then again im not 19 and broke so maybe thats a happening "party pad" for some folks in here... im privy to a house, yard, fire exits, etc...

im shocked its basically 4 pages of approval for some shit hole basement cluttered mess i could make in a day. ch0 blowing it on this one...

You said it, it's an awesome shithole party house. When I was 19 and broke I had a kitchen who's ONLY purpose was to house a vodka pong table, you had to either move the table or crawl under it just to get to the bedrooms. At that time I would of killed for this setup haha.

Would I live there now? Nah, I like my clean, nice apartment. Would I party there? Definitely

When I look back at my college apartments, I cringe.

Blacklight posters, year round Xmas lights, graff murals, stolen signs... typical stupid shit.

Again.. I was very young and on dope, but still... I prefer the look of my current living room (1 - 2 - 3) to the ash littered, beer can stacked, weed seeded, stained couch days of old. However, my current living room is littered with kids toys.

(Also when I think back to some of the couches I crashed on, or DOW'd a chick on (/notranny,) it makes me wanna puke.)

• Like 1

^^^the best part is that you ran the tv wire IN THE FUCKING WALL!!!

it peves me soooo much when i go to places and they spend the 100.00 on the wall mount but to lazy to figure out how to run the wire behind the wall so they dangle some stupid shit all over the place just to have that "on the wall" look...

Drue your house looks empty. And the tv is mounted way to high imo. It should be eye level when youre sitting down.

That was from when I just moved in, there are more decorations, curtains and (as stated above) kids toys everywhere.

Too high? Eye level when you are sitting down?!

You obviously don't know shit Capt. Criticize, standard mounting height for televisions is 60"-65" from floor to center of the TV, but what would I know, my wife is only an ASID Interior Designer.

Here is my loft, cry about this one too. (Also fresh move-in, pre-decorated)

Far too many things for a bloke to stub his toe on in that gaffe, though I'd still sesh round there - Mainly because I reckon any cunt who lets all his mates come round and get wrecked in his pad is a mug who's more than likely gonna get his sink shat in.

I like the record covers on the wall, though whoever's sat on the front couch is sure to get their ears flicked.