THE HOUSE ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO CREATIVITY AND PARTY LIFESTYLE. *pics*

drewbiii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the speakers on the sides make it look like a bevel and the difference between a steel rod and a strippers pole is bearings at the top and bottom that allow the pole to spin around. this being a strippers pole and not a steel rod.

id chuck photos up of the other rooms but there not as impressive

Bearings and other details of the sort are implied and shouldn't really have to be said. It's generalization.

I like how this is THE HOUSE ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO CREATIVITY AND PARTY LIFESTYLE.... with the one room ENTIRELY DEVOTED TO CREATIVITY AND PARTY LIFESTYLE AND THE OTHER ROOMS AREN'T AS IMPRESSIVE.

That is a cool set-up, if you're in the 18-25 age bracket.

I would feel claustrophobic fast in that place because I need clean spaces.

But yeah, good job.

Even though I can imagine it smelling like stale cheap body spray, old semen, old beer, and wet dogs.

So it's cool for you to live in squat houses and alley ways up until around 25 or so, but if you're older it's epic fail for somebody to build and live in this epic party house that is the absolute most amazing house I've ever seen in my life?

:confused:

• Like 2