Getting even

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

metal hacksaw and sawing costly hipster bike frames in half.

also, i like the locks. if they live in a warehouse i suggest locking as much offensive stuff to their door as possible. dumpsters + locks + dead things sounds fun. make sure its heated up so the bacteria really thrive.

these are the best ones that would piss me off the most. a beating is out and shit is a minor inconvenience when you're outside your house. the shit tactics only work when they're in unfamiliar territory, ie have to hunt for somewhere to wash off shit.

if they have cars steal their licence plates. that's a pretty big inconvenience.

extremely potent stuff, like skunk road kill(if you got it) to the roof could be added to the throw stuff on their roof idea.

make a small garbage can fire outside one of their windows and throw in some mace cans.

You should get to know him, take some time to understand what makes him tick. I recommend taking him on a series of dates, each time to a different location.

Date 1 - Start with a lite dinner and a movie, nothing too scary, but scary enough that he wants to sit closer to you.

Date 2 - A picnic by the lake, pack some sandwiches and some french champagne and hold hands until the sun sets

Date 3 - Dinner at your place. Invite him around for a candlelight dinner. Cook your famous spaghetti bolognese. When dinner is over suggest that you take the party to your bedroom, where you can pretend things are moving too fast and ask him to slow down. Then once you've ruined any chance he has of "getting lucky", kick him out and never call him again.

• Like 1

So my housemate got really drunk at his friend's house, passed out in his friend's roommate's room and left his ID there. He can't leave town without it and he's supposed to be on a plane in a couple weeks.

The roommate is claiming that he fucked his room up and stole a can of spraypaint- which are both things that I can't see him doing- but either way, he's refusing to return the ID unless he's compensated for some undetermined sum. Despite the fact that I know he's full of shit, I offered to giv e my housemate him a can of paint but this kook doesn't want MY paint...so it's pretty obvious he's doing this to be a dick and won't even tallk to my housemate face to face because he's a bitch-made hipster faggot.

I already have some pretty brutal shit lined up for this ass clown, He doesn't know me or where I live, but I know who he is, where to find him, what kind of car he drives...bascially I got his number and he doesn't even know it. So I'm gonna call him today and say "You're fucking with my friend who's about to leave town and he''s not satisfied with the situation...so to remedy that he's gonna pass this off to a bunch of anarchists who don't have jobs, don't own shit and don't give a fuck about the cops or going to jail....but the two things we do have are an abundance of free time and fertile imaginations. Do you see where I'm going with this? We can make driving you and everyone around you insane our full time jobs. With shifts."

He lives in a warehouse, so I think my first move will be to fill up a case of beer bottles with house paint and make the front of the place look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

If anyone has any suggestions for refvenge I'll consider them as long as they don't require money.

0o0o0o0o0o0o ur rly scarey :lol: :lol: how about you grow up , go to his place and choke him till his body goes limp , nh

Thing I did way back in 02 or somewhere around there was to crash an ex's (who was a raging cunt) christmas party with about 60 people from our old local dive bar. I think the Murder Junkies were playing that night so you have an idea of the crowd that was there. As soon as the show was over the word of a kick ass house party was spread along to everyone. A few close friends were told of the real situation and that the mission was to make it as unpleasant as possible for the people living there. Material destruction vandalism and pretty much blatant disrespect were the objectives. Long story short the cops were call on us but not before two windrows were broken all the alcohol was consumed or stolen and some pissed in my ex's closet.

Almost ten years later she still will not acknowledge my existence.

SUCCESS!!!

edit* considering today that most dive bars are filled with the same hipster asshole you are trying to get back at frequent these bars i don't know where you could find a large enough group of people that would be willing, or just drunk enough to form a RL destruction league. Though I know shai is a resourceful guy and could probably come up with something

So my housemate got really drunk at his friend's house, passed out in his friend's roommate's room and left his ID there. He can't leave town without it and he's supposed to be on a plane in a couple weeks.

The roommate is claiming that he fucked his room up and stole a can of spraypaint- which are both things that I can't see him doing- but either way, he's refusing to return the ID unless he's compensated for some undetermined sum. Despite the fact that I know he's full of shit, I offered to giv e my housemate him a can of paint but this kook doesn't want MY paint...so it's pretty obvious he's doing this to be a dick and won't even tallk to my housemate face to face because he's a bitch-made hipster faggot.

I already have some pretty brutal shit lined up for this ass clown, He doesn't know me or where I live, but I know who he is, where to find him, what kind of car he drives...bascially I got his number and he doesn't even know it. So I'm gonna call him today and say "You're fucking with my friend who's about to leave town and he''s not satisfied with the situation...so to remedy that he's gonna pass this off to a bunch of anarchists who don't have jobs, don't own shit and don't give a fuck about the cops or going to jail....but the two things we do have are an abundance of free time and fertile imaginations. Do you see where I'm going with this? We can make driving you and everyone around you insane our full time jobs. With shifts."

He lives in a warehouse, so I think my first move will be to fill up a case of beer bottles with house paint and make the front of the place look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

If anyone has any suggestions for refvenge I'll consider them as long as they don't require money.

Whatever happened to your boy just manning up and handling his biz and maybe you physically being there if he needs your back?

Is he really that much of a faggot that he needs you to play phone chess with these other faggots in hopes of getting his ID back?

If so then tell him to go to the DMV and tell them that he lost his ID. They'll look him up in their database and give him a replacement that'll expire on the same date that the old one expires on.

Thing I did way back in 02 or somewhere around there was to crash an ex's (who was a raging cunt) christmas party with about 60 people from our old local dive bar. I think the Murder Junkies were playing that night so you have an idea of the crowd that was there. As soon as the show was over the word of a kick ass house party was spread along to everyone. A few close friends were told of the real situation and that the mission was to make it as unpleasant as possible for the people living there. Material destruction vandalism and pretty much blatant disrespect were the objectives. Long story short the cops were call on us but not before two windrows were broken all the alcohol was consumed or stolen and some pissed in my ex's closet.

Almost ten years later she still will not acknowledge my existence.

SUCCESS!!!

edit* considering today that most dive bars are filled with the same hipster asshole you are trying to get back at frequent these bars i don't know where you could find a large enough group of people that would be willing, or just drunk enough to form a RL destruction league. Though I know shai is a resourceful guy and could probably come up with something

Murder Junkies = BadLuck 13?

If so then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

break the locks there, tell some crackheads where a "major crack dealer" (i.e. that prick) lives, and how he's got tons of expensive electronics.

put tacks all around the entrances/exits thusly making them riding their hipster cruisers vurrrry hard

make thermite, burn a hole in the roof above his room.

if someone fucks me on something, i make it 10x worse for them just out of principle.

New scenario. I was DRUNK, stupid begging for it drunk the other week. Walking home I bump into some rank tranny or ugly bish, don't remember too well, like I said, haggard drunk. Get home and discover my wallets gone. Rank fuck pocketed me. I'm all for violence in general but not against a female. Still a gentleman at heart I guess. So if I ever see this peice of trash bish and it is a female and not a male what are your revenge suggestions? But if I see an Adams apple I'm tearing the cunt out.

find him with some goons. tie him up, feed him some lsd, take off his clothes and dump him in some bad neighborhood. leave him for a few hours, pick him back up and tell him if he doesnt give in this will happen to him daily. and you wont be there to pick him up.

orrrr set his car on fire.