Getting even

shai

He's not gonna give it back. and how long does an asskicking really inconvenience someone? Couple days, tops. I want to fuck with this guy for at least two weeks.

He called a couple hours ago and threatened my room mate while I was out, basically said "You better get out of Oakland" to which my roommate said "I'd love to, give me my ID and I will." So now I REALLY want to fuck his life up good....the weed is sacked up, painted and ready to go.

Some of you- no, a lot of you- seem to lack imagination, initiative and a sense of humor not to mention the noticeable absence of anything resembling a "ride or die" mentality.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS THREAD IS BRINGING OUT THE "FAGGOT" IN MANY MEMBERS HERE... I'M APPALLED............

THIS. And I only read page 1.

Your intro to this problem sucks. You're going to call dude up & say that for real? How fucking old are you? Is that shit really a threat? This motherfucker has your guy's ID, your guy has legal issues, and needs to leave soon. You take your ass over there w/ your boy, grab this shithead, and you threaten to pummel his ass and/or pummel his ass until he tells you where the shit is. If you're really concerned, wear a mask, just work on some pressure points or other shit that won't leave marks but will cause pain, it's not that difficult.

Other than that, if I were that guy & you started fucking up my shit, I would just cut up the ID.

Also, if you're Mr. nonviolent I can't retaliate wah wah wah, then one of you will spend the very few bucks it will take to get a can of paint and end it then & there.

As a final thought to entertain you and your ideals, one terrible thing you could do solely as a revenge/make you feel better/even is to write/scratch 'Child Molester" on his car. The majority of people will assume dude is guilty for that to happen no matter what and he'll never be looked at the same again, if not get his ass kicked on the way to try to cover it up.

• Like 1

serious ideas:

industrial road tar and its many applications.

metal hacksaw and sawing costly hipster bike frames in half.

also, i like the locks. if they live in a warehouse i suggest locking as much offensive stuff to their door as possible. dumpsters + locks + dead things sounds fun. make sure its heated up so the bacteria really thrive.

etch his windows?

do they have cars? if so, locate a boot, and boot their cars. no way out of that one.

Yeah, I could appreciate that one.

I'm not one to go picking fights. I have no problems with defending myself, but I don't advocate the use of violence as a solution.

And before you call me a pussy or whatever, I highly doubt most people on the internet are the badasses they claim to be or handle their business in such a manner. A couple of you who I know, sure. The rest of you, not so much.

He's not gonna give it back. and how long does an asskicking really inconvenience someone? Couple days, tops. I want to fuck with this guy for at least two weeks.

He called a couple hours ago and threatened my room mate while I was out, basically said "You better get out of Oakland" to which my roommate said "I'd love to, give me my ID and I will." So now I REALLY want to fuck his life up good....the weed is sacked up, painted and ready to go.

Some of you- no, a lot of you- seem to lack imagination, initiative and a sense of humor not to mention the noticeable absence of anything resembling a "ride or die" mentality.

Now Shai, comon my dude. You know if you administer the ass whipping in the right manner it will inconvenience him for more like 2 weeks to 6 weeks, possibly longer.

My vote goes to the ass whipping of this douche bag for being a prick.

Fuck him, and his hipster ways!!!

• Like 1

I am gonna negaprop you for the second one.

You just brought out the faggot in yourself!!!

Pretty sure dude is being sarcastic...

The child molester idea is pretty solid.

External power meters/boxes are always fun with some patience. Take the fuses out and make sure they cant be replaced, should make things interesting for a day or two.

Try and intercept his mail, can find some useful information on people that way.

Can you flick the warehouse? It's hard to imagine what could be done when i have no idea what's possible.

He lives in a warehouse, so I think my first move will be to fill up a case of beer bottles with house paint and make the front of the place look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

If anyone has any suggestions for refvenge I'll consider them as long as they don't require money.

cali people are such faggots when it comes to confrontation /nohate

in texas we beat peoples ass for less.

piss filled paint? that's the best you thought of? seriously, stick this fuck face right in his teefus, take his wallet, get dudes shit back.

we all have guns here, we dont get problems from hipsters. idk wtf is going on in cali.

You obviously dont want to hear this, but kicking his ass is the easiest, quickest, least expensive option...

but if you tryin to get funky...

This really depends on what is currently happening in Oakland which i assume is a lot... find current events such as kidnapping, murder, drug house whatever... give an 'anonymous' tip to the authorities which will result in the swat, dea, fbi whatever have you bustin down his door, tying his hipster ass up and tearing his shit hole house up...

As retarded as every idea except "kick his ass" or "buy a new ID" has been, scratching child molester into someone's car makes up for all of them.

Take it 1 step further. Put his face on some "child molester in neighborhood" flyers and put up a couple hundred of em. paint it on his garage door in rap letters

cali people are such faggots when it comes to confrontation /nohate

in texas we beat peoples ass for less.

piss filled paint? that's the best you thought of? seriously, stick this fuck face right in his teefus, take his wallet, get dudes shit back.

we all have guns here, we dont get problems from hipsters. idk wtf is going on in cali.

HAY BRO, WE AREN'T ALL FAGGOTS K?

AND LEXDIAMONDS, YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BLATANT SARCASM IN MY POST. C'MONSON.JPG

Pretty sure dude is being sarcastic...

The child molester idea is pretty solid.

External power meters/boxes are always fun with some patience. Take the fuses out and make sure they cant be replaced, should make things interesting for a day or two.

Try and intercept his mail, can find some useful information on people that way.

Can you flick the warehouse? It's hard to imagine what could be done when i have no idea what's possible.

Well he still got negged!!!!

:lol:

Tyler the Creator is a beast!!!!

I suppose you could do that if you were in high school and didn't know about CIA/SIS dirty tricks manuals or read "The Monkeywrench Gang"....oh wait, the internet changed all that, now everyone's an expert.

But the funny thing is that I went to the internet for some ideas and so far about all I have gotten out of this thread is "Beat him up," variations on "Poop on him" and "Get a new ID." Not exactly the response I was hoping for, but I'm optimistic.

its sarcasm, obviously...

also, i suggested a few "peaceful" revenge tactics. after suggesting just taking the id, of course. but thats cool, skimmers read what they expect to see.