Getting even

shai

ALSO

LET MR. P5 GIVE U A LIL TIP

IF YOU REALLY WANNA FUCK THE NIGGA UP AND GET HIM FLASHBANGED (POSSIBLY DEADED IF HE FUCKS AROUND) AND ALL THAT, CALL YOUR LOCAL PD (NOT FROM YOUR NUMBER DINGUS) USE A SPOOF TO CHANGE YOUR # TO HIS # AND BUG OUT TO THE OPERATOR ABOUT HOSTAGES OR SOME SHIT

SWAT GONNA BE KICKIN IN HIS DOOR ALL TACTICAL 5 MINS AFTER YOU HANG UP THE PHONE

ALSO WORKS WITH FD AND SHIT, SAY "MY HOUSE ON FIRE FFFFUUUUU" AND HANG UP. FUCKIN GUY GONNA BE GETTIN TRUCKS ALL HOURS ;x

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here....this is really fucking simple, but reading comprehension being what it is I'll break it down like crack cocaine for everyone.

I (or about a dozen other people) could ratpack this guy no problem, that's not the question here. The issue is that this guy is threatening to do something to my friend if he doesn't leave town while simultaneously preventing him from leaving town.

So I want to fuck with him like he's fucking with my friend. Hard, with no grease, no kiss afterward.

exactly..i mean come on this guys trying to act hard so show him.

but if you want creativity get me some whiskey and weed and make sure you have a notepad as ill be able to give you a years worth of mind fuckery.

the swat ideas are fucking pricless though :lol:,fake drugs are always a good way to get his ass beat.

i like my idea of shit ballooning his wharehouse to make that shit septic stink.

He's not going to give the ID back. That's pretty much established.

We already tried showing up with a few no-nonsense individuals (i.e. three ex-cons) whereupon he promptly bitched out and sent his girlfriend to deal with us. And since we weren't invited in and one of us was on parole, we didn't want to push the issue.

I decided to let this marinate for a bit...I think he's expecting retaliation at this point, and I want to wait till he's not. But if I see him on the street he's gonna get shook the fuck down.

We already tried showing up with a few no-nonsense individuals (i.e. three ex-cons) whereupon he promptly bitched out and sent his girlfriend to deal with us. And since we weren't invited in and one of us was on parole, we didn't want to push the issue.

I decided to let this marinate for a bit...I think he's expecting retaliation at this point, and I want to wait till he's not. But if I see him on the street he's gonna get shook the fuck down.

Interesting. Did you consider, perhaps, beating his ass?

• Like 1

....marinate? FUCKING MARINATE??!!

are you serious? you had 3 convicts and you guys expected to get invited in? seriously?? you bring the convicts for the one and only reason that they dont give a fuck about an invitation. HOW BIG IS A HIPSTER BITCH ANYWAY? PUSH THE BITCH ASIDE, GET SAID ID, ?????, PROFIT! if you sleep on the payback you wont be as angry and eventually just not do anything at all.

sisko-facepalm.jpg

????? You went there w/ 3 ex-cons and accomplished nothing? What did they do time for- being a bitch? Tax evasion? What is the point of taking 'ex-cons' with you if you don't do shit? I'm not sure if you're trying to sound tough by saying ex-cons or you're trying to say that they all had shit over their head preventing them from doing more, but jeez, I don't get the point of it either way if you got nothing. This is becoming sad.

BTW, maybe a long shot, but have you maybe considered.........

KICKING

HIS

ASS?!?!?!?!

i dont understand why you wont just muscle your way to the ID. It belongs to your friend, this guy is keeping it hostage for a can of paint. Your friend needs the ID.

I'm not understanding.

I don't either. What I do know is that he's probably not gonna return it since we're not trying to give him any money. I also think that this should have been handled right away, this nonsense has been going on for a while...either way I'm over it and want it taken care of.

We decided that on Saturday we're gonna go down there as a group with lawn chairs and a cooler full of food and beer and camp out in front of the place till he comes out or shows up. Then we're going to come to some kind of understanding or....I don't know, that part still hasn't been worked out.

We also decided that if we piss him off enough he might try to make a move, in which case we'd be 100% justified in tearing the roof off the sucker.