Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yinz n'at

NBA JAM

so i open the pittsburgh thread a few minutes ago and what do i see in the advertisements???

Picture1.jpg

it may be the only thing that could have gotten me to get a wii or xbox or whatever..... time to bust out the sega and roll one up!

clintonb-ball.jpg

discuss.

HE'S ON FIRE!!

no homo.

NBA%20Jam%20Tournament%20Edition.gif

NBA Jam Tournament Edition

We all know why NBA Jam was a huge hit in the 90s. The NBA was in its golden age with legends like Michael Jordan, Shaquille O’Neal and Charles Barkley paving the way for current superstars Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. It’s kind of ironic then that neither Jordan, Shaq or Sir Charles were in T.E., as they had all signed off on their own projects (two of them being Shaq Fu and Barkley’s Shut Up and Jam!).

However, even with those three big names unavailable, you could still have the ultimate NBA dream team of Larry Bird, Will Smith, Heavy D, Prince Charles and, making his second appearance on this list, former-President Bill Clinton.

There were also some characters from Mortal Kombat in T.E., however as the controversy about violence in video games continued, the NBA eventually pressured Midway to remove them from later versions of the game. Which sucks, because there are few things more awesome than the image of Sub-Zero taking DJ Jazzy Jeff to the hole.

Me and the crew went through a heavy binge on this game a few months ago via emulators and PC controllers shaped like the Genesis controllers. Street Fighter 2 also, of course.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now