Girl throws puppies in a river

CreepShow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met my uncle frank for the first time at my grandpa's funeral and he proceeded to tell me a story about visiting my grandpa one afternoon to find him hitting a large bag with a hammer... long story short frank asks gp what's he doin and gp answers that he's trying to kill these god damn kittens...

shit was mad inappropriate and epic lulz

OK... For all those cocksucker comments from wanna be big balls writers who can "handle" shit like this...

I just rescued three puppies from an Amish puppy mill this weekend that were in really fucked up conditions. You may eat meat, you may not like animals, you may not have animals, you may just be here scopin' through the threads bored shitless just to start shit talk, but man... just take a look at what ya saying. I guess what's wrong out there is the fact that humans are for the most part fucked. Most don't know how to treat other people, let alone animals. Just look at people driving, or being asked to be patient for a few minutes. Yeah right?

Not holding out for any serious responses, after all everyone has their two cents, but fuck people c'mon. I saw a vid someone posted in best of youtube. Some bitch shot a black bear just to fuck on it. I swear... If I were there I would fuckin' kill those cunts or at least kneecap them both and leave them for dead. The bitch with the puppies. I'd put her in a sack and hold her face under water kickin' her in the cunt, and that would be for starters. "Eye for an eye so yo who want it."

I hope some of you guys have some morals otherwise we are totally fucked, then again, I guess if you have morals that you uphold that would come through wisdom from knowledge learned, and some people need to learn - just like that fuckin' cunt bitch.

• Like 1

I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I hate humans. We are a virus on this planet. The reason I can hear about a human getting shot and not really care is because we hear about humans dying all the time. We're so desensitized by watching people shot on TV and in movies that it makes it easier, especially when we grasp real murder as a form of entertainment thanks to the internet and "security camera" tv shows on SPIKE.

Watching some stupid little bitch in a tight sweatshirt yell "weeeeeee" while she throws defenseless puppies into a river, just gets my blood boiling because I love dogs better than most humans. I'd love to gut this bitch slowly so she can hear me screaming "weeeeeeeee" when I pull her intestines out.

So what is your view on abortion? I think this girl should have never been born myself, this what happens when hill-billies run out of coat hangers. Mindless people who have no value for complex living organisms.

If you had to chance to gut this chick, would you seriously follow through on that or is something you wish would happen to her, not done by your hands. In her defense she just doing what it is her parents raised her to do naturally. Maybe she's had far worse things happen to her, and this act of cruelty prevented her from doing something more malicious. theres obviously some deep seeded psychological trauma that has prompted her to behave this way, or its just a terrible/non existent form of upbringing.

Puppies die of natural causes, Parvo for instance will wipe out an entire litter if you don't get the necessary shots. Are the ill informed dog owners out there responsible in the same way for the death of those newborn puppies? What about in New Mexico where wild dogs run the terrain and prey upon smaller dogs/whole litters for their survival, We see them as intruders and savages but they have really only come to evolve in the place that we built our homes on, their hunting grounds.

Violence perpetuates itself on the insecurities of other who cant cope with it themselves when exposed to certain "graphic" situations, what they do or don't do after the ordeal dictates how far the violence will spread. It viral -if you allow it into your mental immune system you become equally as sick if not more than this soulless/selfless/ignorant woman tossing puppies of the bridge out in the boonies.

Is ignorance ever a viable excuse for ones intentions?

Since I was right about her being in another country,

I'd like to double down and bet either-

a) she lives on a farm

b) a very small village in rural Bosnia without a shelter (I'm sure even the major cities in Bosnia don't have shelters)

c) she's really desensitized to death and that's why she was so nonchalaunt(sp) about disposing of the pups

isnt Bosnia a 3rd world country?

Give the kid a break.

Shit is a completely different world in places like that.

You have shown me the light. But I still hate this little white woman because she is human. She must burn!

So what is your view on abortion?

If you had to chance to gut this chick, would you seriously follow through on that or is something you wish would happen to her, not done by your hands.

No. I wouldn't do anything to her. But thanks to this thing called the internet, I can easily find some nut job who would love to rape her!

craigslistLogo.gif

Puppies die of natural causes, Parvo for instance will wipe out an entire litter if you don't get the necessary shots. Are the ill informed dog owners out there responsible in the same way for the death of those newborn puppies?

For real? You sound like Sally Struthers. I will not give you the amount a cup of coffee costs for a day with this approach.

Violence perpetuates itself on the insecurities of other who cant cope with it themselves when exposed to certain "graphic" situations, what they do or don't do after the ordeal dictates how far the violence will spread. It viral -if you allow it into your mental immune system you become equally as sick if not more than this soulless/selfless/ignorant woman tossing puppies of the bridge out in the boonies.

Is ignorance ever a viable excuse for ones intentions?

It's the internet man. These are jokes. No need to get all C. Everett Koop on us.

koop.jpg

But that little white woman must die!

Horrible.

Turned that shit off once I heard the little puppies squealing.

I can browse through PAGES of human gore/suicide/accident/execution shit for hours, but I can never look at shit like that.

I hope some German /b/-tard takes care of that. Im glad this shit is in Europe, that way the chance of having a 'street justice' result to this situation would be on a good level. Now, imagine if this shit went down in Brazil or Mexico... that bitch would get buck-50'd easy.

sounded like the was speaking another language

dutch, german? anyone make it out?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/01/puppies.river.toss/index.html?iref=NS1

"In the video, a girl in a red hooded sweatshirt is seen throwing at least six puppies into a fast-moving river.

She appears to speak Croatian, while repeatedly picking live animals from a bucket and throwing the squealing puppies into the water."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Better luck next time.

Yeeeah, your boy Bangs

and this track is dedicated to all the ladies out there, who like to go to the movies, you know, especially you girl!

Let me take you to da moooooovies shawty, I'm sure later on you will be my baby, lets sit down and just be by my side, I got the popcorn, I know what else you like!

Hey Shawty, you really looking nice, let me take you to the mooooovie, cuz I know you like! You got nothing to worry about cuz the popcorn and the drinks let me pay the money so we can get in! Now hold my hand and take a step through the door, be careful,

don't fall! Lets sit on those two chairs alone watching a mooooovie, so we can see what's going on, if you don't like to watch you can lean on my chest, take a rest, do your best, baby girl! A-haaaa!

Let me take you to da moooooovies shawty, I'm sure later on you will be my baby, lets sit down and just be by my side, I got the popcorn, I know what else you like!

I hope you enjoyed the movie cuz I did too, anytime you wanna go again just hola at me, baby girl we can make it to be better than before anything you want me to do, i can do it fo sho! You can be my cinderella when it rains, you can be standing under my umbrella. I know what will make us feel better, Im not like the other boys, Im different guy, coming from the sky, whatever I say, I never lie, just let me know if you wanna go somewhere! Yeeeeah!

Hey Shawty, where you at? Where you going? Can I see you later? Cuz I can see you're busy right now! Meet me at the shop about 4 o'clock, don't forget and don't be late, I cant tell you what to do when you come back, I still remember when you told me 'take me to the mooooovie friday night!' That's right! What time it is now? It's half past 3, my girl should be back about half an hour, let me go and take a showa, dress good, put some parfume so I can smell goooood!

Yeeeah Girl, you can go to the mooovie anytime you like! You know what I mean? But guess who you gonna call? Your baby boy Bangs, cuz he still got a chance! You know what I mean? A-ha! Yeeah, yeah that's right! Woaaaah, Aaaaah! Lets sit down and just be by my side, I got the popcorn, I know what else you like, you like, you like!

For real?

Not really. Not on the parvo tip - I was just throwing that in there to mix things up. sally struthers?..LOLs

Here's where reality comes in. I dont give a damn about the puppies, I say go ahead and run them all over on a riding mower for all I care. I hold nothing against this girl for doing what she did - Dog's are not my concern, bipeds like myself though are another story. If you recall when the CIA tried to assassinate Shiite leader Ayatollah Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah on March 8, 1985, by unsuccessfully using a bomb car. The explosion killed 80 people and severely injured 175.

It's that kind of bullshit excites my vengeful side. But puppies? C'mon - dont be a softie. I see stray dogs run across Rt. 66 all day and not make it, sometimes they are pregnant bitches..

Go paint a puppy tribute wall if your that bent.

Not really. Not on the parvo tip - I was just throwing that in there to mix things up. sally struthers?..LOLs

Here's where reality comes in. I dont give a damn about the puppies, I say go ahead and run them all over on a riding mower for all I care. I hold nothing against this girl for doing what she did - Dog's are not my concern, bipeds like myself though are another story. If you recall when the CIA tried to assassinate Shiite leader Ayatollah Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah on March 8, 1985, by unsuccessfully using a bomb car. The explosion killed 80 people and severely injured 175.

It's that kind of bullshit excites my vengeful side. But puppies? C'mon - dont be a softie. I see stray dogs run across Rt. 66 all day and not make it, sometimes they are pregnant bitches..

Go paint a puppy tribute wall if your that bent.

So since people kill other people, that somehow makes it cool for people to kill innocent puppies?

Is that your point?

Cause that's really how it's reading.