Girl throws puppies in a river

CreepShow

Come on, you don't want to breed your dog to make a profit. There are already enough animals out there that need homes. Breeding leads to over population, which leads to another dog spending it's life in a tiny cage at the shelter.

Do you really want to treat the beautiful dog that you love so much like a baby machine? :(

you make a valid point. but i still might let her pop out at least one litter.

extremelyubrokeattime.s0ner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So since people kill other people, that somehow makes it cool for people to kill innocent puppies?

Is that your point?

Cause that's really how it's reading.

Personally speaking, Im not one to condone the cruelty to animals - If im provided w/ the chance to prevent the cruelty from occurring I would take it. Now the way I see things, more people are abusing their animals these days and far less are taking care of them properly. It would not be in my interest to tell somebody how to treat an animal. I can make the choice of never helping that person or making contact with that person throughout my life, but I have no say in controlling another persons actions until they directly come into my path of my existence. I know from the actions of this little white woman that she has no value for life, but its on that pre-serial killer level - I would be aware, yet cautious of the way shes conducting herself.

Like most people with their head screwed on correctly, I think puppy dogs are cute cuddly and innocent - But none of that is prompt me into physically attacking somebody in any way. Verbally, I might try to get through to the person - if anything.

Since people kill innocent puppies,other people should leave the violence at that. The puppy-killer girl did something wrong, you know her face and how brain dead she can be. Avoid her, let her live another day to do something even more F'd up in a presence of some impulsive vigilante type that will make the mistake of putting her out of life's misery. At that point - my practice of not reacting will help aid in the demise of this ill minded little white woman. I doubt I would ever place myself around that scum after witnessing her throw the innocent puppies from a bridge.

Am I for real?

Probably not. Hypothetically speaking If I were riding my bike across that bridge and came up on those kids getting off on cruelty, the whole artist starving for creative life side of me would unleash itself and I might actually punk them for the camera and bounce.

You never know until it happens to you.

I had a roommate once, real d-bag. Skipped out on rent [also AWOL US army] and ended up killing a baby chick, that belonged to my friend [had a chicken coop] who was leasing the house. For no reason other than his own F'd up lack or moral decency he smashed a baby chicken to death with his hand. After that he tried to leave, while not paying 3 months rent and attempted to take up living space at the nearby university. What did my bonehead roommates did next just took the violence to the next level. In broad daylight they drove up onto the university campus where the guy had been last spotted - picture 4 people jumping out a minivan and grabbing this little Korean kid from a group of people who all know hes not a student, then forcing him into the van against his will and burn rubber. After the kidnapping, they brought him back up to pad and worked him over with Louisville sluggers until his dad wired the rent to him.

So the bad guy got the beating, that what you wanted? Well, now all you have really done is compounded his problem even more, and created a small one inside or yourself. in this case it was the money that drove my friends into the acted foolish, not the cuteness of animals - when I heard he caught the beating it created a violent reputation already around me and I wasn't even there a the time. Im not a violent man by nature, but here I was being called an affiliate of a "violent crew" by someone who heard something from somebody.

My point is actually somewhere closer to this: Violence solves nothing.

Words are far more effective, that is why graffiti has us talking to one another.

Feel free to interpret that and tell me how it reads. :confused:

i will pay for a flight there to find this bitch and drowned her myself, fucking sick motherfuckers.

Would that action not make you equally as sick? Therefore I would be within my right to take you out for the actions you have committed? No matter what that girl had done, you did the exact same, therefore must succumb to the consequences.

This is why we have a justice system people. IRRESPONSIBLY on the behalf of the FOOLISHLY IMPULSIVE. I acknowledge you for creating the system that has entrapped/killed/enslaved and put myself, my friends/family/fellow man to death or in jeopardy for multitude of unjust reasons. Idiots like yourself just perpetuate the corruption and tyranny of the Unjust sector of our justice system. Your style of thinking is what lays the foundation for people to get away with murder in a court of law.

Think it over. Don't act like your a vigilante. Your not, your just angry.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/09/03/2010-09-03_puppy_drowning_girl_found_by_bosnian_police_after_disturbing_video_released_.html

The red-hooded puppy pitcher has been busted.

Police in Bosnia said that they have located the girl who caused global outrage this week after an online video of her surfaced, showing the blonde hurling six crying puppies into a river one by one.

The name of the girl, who is a juvenile, has not been released. But she was found after tips were received from animal protection groups in the country, London's Telegraph reported on Friday.

Police said the girl's parents will now be questioned.

The underage girl is from Bugojno, a central Bosnian town with a population of approximately 50,000.

A girl who claimed to be the one from the video posted a separate apology video on YouTube, CNET reported. She identified herself as Katja Puschnik.

Under one video frame, the apology said, "I would like to appologize for my behavior. The puppies belonged to my grandma and she told me to get rid of them because they were only 3 days and were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew exactly what to do so I thrown them in the river because it was a short death. I did not want to make them suffer. I am really sorry for this :-( "

The video apology has since been removed, and the girl's identity could not be verified.

Velimir Ivanisevic, head of Sarajevo animal group SOS, said he was told the original video was filmed by the girl's brother.

"It is a mirror of society and the fact that young people are doing such things shows how they have been raised," Ivanisevic said.

The 44-second clip shows the young woman smiling as she picks several puppies out of a white bucket and viciously tosses them into rapidly moving river. At one point the girl exclaims "whee."

Click to see video ***WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT***

Under Bosnian law, a person who kills or tortures animals can be fined anywhere from $19 to as much as $6,400.

Animal rights groups around the world have condemned the girl's horrific actions. Several online groups have since been created, including several on Facebook.

One Facebook group, "Find the Girl who Threw Puppies in the River" has more than 47,000 followers.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/09/03/2010-09-03_puppy_drowning_girl_found_by_bosnian_police_after_disturbing_video_released_.html#ixzz0yTYmyUu6